Login

BLUE EQ - VST/AU PLUG-IN - The Rock'n'Roll Box by AITB

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: BLUE EQ - VST PLUG-IN - The Rock'n'Roll Box by AITB

Postby Thierr7 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:01 pm

Thanks !
User avatar
Thierr7
Member
Member
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:52 am

Re: BLUE EQ - VST/AU PLUG-IN - The Rock'n'Roll Box by AITB

Postby Mirco » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:16 pm

Mirco
Member
Member
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:33 pm

Re: BLUE EQ - VST PLUG-IN - The Rock'n'Roll Box by AITB

Postby dacaveprods » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:40 pm

Support wrote:
PS : Out of topic but i couldn't send a ticket last night ; I installed the new version of D361 but my last aut didn't work , i sent my new ser file and i've been told that i used both auts already for i have a new comp for a few months ... I don't think you mentionned it needs a new aut ? does it ? I installed the first version back because i needed it last night :roll:


Two license per buy maximum in Acqua Effects. If you don't use it in one of your computers anymore, request to sales (thru a ticket) to delete one slot in your Dashboard and you will able to register your Acqua Effect in a new computer.


Now 2 days and i'm waiting for a reply from sales on this new version, You guys(AA) need to find a better system/solution for dealing with customer support.... This is a bit crazy!!!
dacaveprods
Member
Member
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:36 pm

Re: BLUE EQ - VST/AU PLUG-IN - The Rock'n'Roll Box by AITB

Postby Support » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:01 am

Now 2 days and i'm waiting for a reply from sales on this new version, You guys(AA) need to find a better system/solution for dealing with customer support.... This is a bit crazy!!!


Reported
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
User avatar
Support
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2877
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:33 am
Location: Lodi, Lombardia, Italy.

Re: BLUE EQ - VST PLUG-IN - The Rock'n'Roll Box by AITB

Postby Antonello » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:55 am

dacaveprods wrote:
Support wrote:
PS : Out of topic but i couldn't send a ticket last night ; I installed the new version of D361 but my last aut didn't work , i sent my new ser file and i've been told that i used both auts already for i have a new comp for a few months ... I don't think you mentionned it needs a new aut ? does it ? I installed the first version back because i needed it last night :roll:


Two license per buy maximum in Acqua Effects. If you don't use it in one of your computers anymore, request to sales (thru a ticket) to delete one slot in your Dashboard and you will able to register your Acqua Effect in a new computer.


Now 2 days and i'm waiting for a reply from sales on this new version, You guys(AA) need to find a better system/solution for dealing with customer support.... This is a bit crazy!!!


Hi,
we managed your request yesterday.
Have you solved?

Best
User avatar
Antonello
God Administrator
God Administrator
 
Posts: 345
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:05 pm
Location: Italy

Re: BLUE EQ - VST PLUG-IN - The Rock'n'Roll Box by AITB

Postby dacaveprods » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:07 pm

Hi,
we managed your request yesterday.
Have you solved?

Best


Yesss, Thanx Much!!!
dacaveprods
Member
Member
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:36 pm

Re: BLUE EQ - VST/AU PLUG-IN - The Rock'n'Roll Box by AITB

Postby Mirco » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:32 pm

Here a little video presentation of BLUE EQ:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTZTyVcXlag

;)
Mirco
Member
Member
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:33 pm

Re: BLUE EQ - VST/AU PLUG-IN - The Rock'n'Roll Box by AITB

Postby ce1909 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:50 pm

Is there a user demo for this? I can't tell much with the examples here or the vid.

If not there is a full refund, correct?
i7 5820k, 32GB RAM, Win7 x64
ce1909
User Level XI
User Level XI
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:16 pm

Re: BLUE EQ - VST/AU PLUG-IN - The Rock'n'Roll Box by AITB

Postby ce1909 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:29 pm

ce1909 wrote:Is there a user demo for this? I can't tell much with the examples here or the vid.

If not there is a full refund, correct?

can anyone answer?
i7 5820k, 32GB RAM, Win7 x64
ce1909
User Level XI
User Level XI
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:16 pm

Re: BLUE EQ - VST/AU PLUG-IN - The Rock'n'Roll Box by AITB

Postby mtalavera » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:58 pm

ce1909 wrote:
ce1909 wrote:Is there a user demo for this? I can't tell much with the examples here or the vid.

If not there is a full refund, correct?

can anyone answer?


I don't know about full refunds, but there is no demo of the VST that I have seen on their website.
mtalavera
Member
Member
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 10:55 pm

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests