Login

BLUE EQ - VST/AU PLUG-IN - The Rock'n'Roll Box by AITB

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

BLUE EQ - VST/AU PLUG-IN - The Rock'n'Roll Box by AITB

Postby Mirco » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:52 am

On Our own behalf, we are proud to introduce the BLUE EQ, a VST Plug-In created by ANALOGINTHEBOX and ACUSTICA AUDIO.

For the first time ever, this well known EQ will be available in-the-box, and with a gorgeous original GUI.

Originally equipped with germanium, this EQ sounds thick & huge with its beefy bottom, musical mid-range and “expensive” air.
Modeled after an incredible EQ heard on many hit records, this unit has both passive and active signal paths. This meticulously created VST version will help you transform your tracks from near-perfect to amazing.

The BLUE EQ features an accurately emulated selection of bands and frequencies you can choose from. The Low Frequency Band with a range from 30 up to 220Hz, switchable from bell to shelf, the Mid-Range Band with frequencies ranging from 300Hz to 8300Hz, and the High Frequency Band, which features a bell and shelf mode, ranges from 3200Hz up to the highest point of 20.000Hz.

Beside the precise modeling of sound and features, you will also get authentic harmonic distortions that the original unit imparts so beautifully.

This is a very unique and musical sounding eq, suitable for mixing, mastering, and any other creative sound processing.

We call it “The Rock'n'Roll Box” because it is so full of character and creative sound shaping possibilities.

More info's at: http://bit.ly/1rJkz3n
Mirco

Re: BLUE EQ - VST PLUG-IN - The Rock'n'Roll Box by AITB

Postby himhui » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:08 pm

I like this EQ very much indeed!

low & mid are gorgeous, high freq is not aggressive but sounds natural.
97v4 /Win7 x64 /64G ram /Nvidia Quadro K620
Reaper 5.28 /X-Touch
Prism Orpheus /RME Babyface Pro
himhui
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby KP2009 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:59 am

Anyone else try this one looks awesome..
KP2009
User Level X
User Level X

Postby zeyoung » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:37 am

KP2009 wrote:Anyone else try this one looks awesome..

i beta test this one and is a great eq for coloring your tracks. :D
zeyoung
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Support » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:24 pm

KP2009 wrote:Anyone else try this one looks awesome..

20 beta testers...
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
Support
Expert
Expert

Postby bryan7nebula » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:19 pm

This looks very promising. Having three high quality bands in one instance will make life easier, and the layout looks clear as can be. The Trinity kind of turns me off because the interface, quite frankly, is too hard on the eyes (and I'm not an old guy).

Quick question, though. I work in 96k and this "box" is built upon 88. Would I be losing anything by using an 88 EQ? Would any loss be negligible? I assume it would work fine, but if you (developer) could answer and give me a little science as to why or why not, that would be great.

Big fan of your products. Have your reverb suite.

Bryan
bryan7nebula
User Level V
User Level V

Postby giancarlo » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:50 pm

it was optimzed later to both 44 and 96
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby Support » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:06 pm

Quick question, though. I work in 96k and this "box" is built upon 88. Would I be losing anything by using an 88 EQ? Would any loss be negligible? I assume it would work fine, but if you (developer) could answer and give me a little science as to why or why not, that would be great.

It's impossible to know, but we develop a very accurate technique for IR SRC. IR SRC is not equal to audio SRC.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Support
Expert
Expert

Postby Thierr7 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:46 pm

it sounds like a pretty good EQ to me ... hard to define but quiet different from the other aqua ones . It really has that "3d" effect on a mix , I really like Bass and Medium bands but i have to give it more testing to really know what i'm talking about ... Good work anyway :D

PS : Out of topic but i couldn't send a ticket last night ; I installed the new version of D361 but my last aut didn't work , i sent my new ser file and i've been told that i used both auts already for i have a new comp for a few months ... I don't think you mentionned it needs a new aut ? does it ? I installed the first version back because i needed it last night :roll:
Thierr7

Postby Support » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:56 pm

PS : Out of topic but i couldn't send a ticket last night ; I installed the new version of D361 but my last aut didn't work , i sent my new ser file and i've been told that i used both auts already for i have a new comp for a few months ... I don't think you mentionned it needs a new aut ? does it ? I installed the first version back because i needed it last night :roll:

Two license per buy maximum in Acqua Effects. If you don't use it in one of your computers anymore, request to sales (thru a ticket) to delete one slot in your Dashboard and you will able to register your Acqua Effect in a new computer.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Support
Expert
Expert

Next

Return to 3rd party libraries