Login

R2R & Tape Booster Plus Acqua VST's From CDSoundMaster!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

R2R & Tape Booster Plus Acqua VST's From CDSoundMaster!

Postby cdsoundmaster » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:04 am

CDSoundMaster is pleased to announce the release of R2R - The Essential Analog Tape Collection, and Tape Booster Plus Audio Plug-Ins for Windows PC VST 32 Bit and 64 Bit (Mac AU and VST soon to follow).

These new Stand-Alone Audio Plug-Ins feature the best programs from the library in stunning 3D GUI form, replicating the original classic tape machines for use in any PC host DAW that supports VST technology. R2R includes multiple tape media specific to each machine, along with slow and fast tape speeds for maximum flexibility.

Tape Booster Plus has been created to compliment R2R by adding authentic harmonic distortion to add the effect of higher gain input levels to your choice of R2R programs.

While R2R recreates the actual frequency spectrum, dynamic range, and harmonic non-linearities of the specific analog tape machines, Tape Booster Plus further increases the perceived volume using realistic tape saturation gain.

Both Plug-Ins are available separately or together as a combo. R2R Nebula Pro Customers please email me for your special discount for the stand alone vst's.

Product Pages:

http://cdsoundmaster.com/site/CDS-Softw ... lugin.html

http://cdsoundmaster.com/site/CDS-Softw ... lugin.html

Video:
http://youtu.be/zVmSN8eYmVc

We hope that you enjoy these!
God Bless You,
Michael
CDS
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Re: R2R & Tape Booster Plus Acqua VST's From CDSoundMaster!

Postby Henry Olonga » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:34 am

He he he he :D . The man is back. Been quiet of late and now we know why!!!! Beautiful interfaces Michael. I think the vst thing goes a long way in winning the Nebula detractors who cannot see beyond the complexity of setting up the Nebula version. Way to go.

One question - if and when Giancarlo gets the pure Cuda thing going - how easy will it be to use the GPU with the Aqua plugs? Do the Aqua plugs have a way to tweak the settings? Server functinality as well? Doesn't really matter as I may use Nebula most of the time but these are a no brainer for ease of use.

:lol:
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby cdsoundmaster » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:27 am

Hi h-man!

Regarding Cuda, I really don't know at this time.
As far as CPU, it is easy to tweak the VST's using the XML's. Just back them up first.

God Bless You h-man!

h-man wrote:He he he he :D . The man is back. Been quiet of late and now we know why!!!! Beautiful interfaces Michael. I think the vst thing goes a long way in winning the Nebula detractors who cannot see beyond the complexity of setting up the Nebula version. Way to go.

One question - if and when Giancarlo gets the pure Cuda thing going - how easy will it be to use the GPU with the Aqua plugs? Do the Aqua plugs have a way to tweak the settings? Server functinality as well? Doesn't really matter as I may use Nebula most of the time but these are a no brainer for ease of use.

:lol:
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby Henry Olonga » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:29 am

And God bless you too Micahel,

Keep up the good work Sir!!!! :D
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:06 pm

This is a repost of mine from the Aqua threads because I think the Nebula users here should check it out!

I have these and even if you own the Nebula versions, these are more than worth buying. They load very fast, and at least on my system, they are more CPU efficient than Nebula. And even though this is not important, especially for us who have grown accustomed to bland GUI's (Nebula is not exactly pretty, but it's the SOUND we love!, the GUI's on these new releases are gorgeous. I have been using these for a few days since I admit that i stalk the 3rd party Neb devs websites and bought these before they had been officially announced on this forum, and I gotta say that my work-flow has sped up quite a bit. Check these out!! Very very nice work, as usual, by one of the finest (and nicest!) devs out there.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby faun2500 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:28 am

Alright if you got the money init :roll:
Forthcoming releases on: Black Heart Label, Hyperdrive and Transfixion. http://soundcloud.com/100mg. 6 FREE Downloads on my soundcloud page. Nebula ALL over these trax!
faun2500
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby idrummer » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:48 am

Mac AU version please!!?? :D
idrummer
User Level IV
User Level IV

Postby Dogbite » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:42 pm

Very nice!

Although I was expecting that once you've loaded the Tape machine that you could change the different tape and settings from the one plugin.

Nontheless, good work!

:D
Dogbite
User Level VI
User Level VI

Postby teknik » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:15 am

Is there an ETA for the AU version?
teknik
User Level II
User Level II

Return to 3rd party libraries