Login

MGQ Now Released from CDS!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: MGQ Now Released from CDS!

Postby cdsoundmaster » Thu May 29, 2014 5:13 am

The CL1B is going to be huge and wonderful.
I am going to go beyond the features of the original.
A super-blue-tube-comp- the parts that are the same- perfect... the parts that are different- there are aspects that cannot be replicated- the irony is- those aspects sounded terrible...unusable... on the original anyway-lol. There is a range that is obvious for what this is famous for, and it will not disappoint.

I have one other major important project to release first- many requests- very exciting... and then the major editing on the CL1B. With the CL1B- it has a very, very unique response when compressed harder and harder. It would be impossible to emulate this just based on algo's alone. The amount of compression has an impact on the shape of the spectrum, but this is coming from how hard it is compressing at every frequency all at the same time. With the preamp programs- it is absolutely incredible. They both sound great independently on their own, but together- it is absolutely stunning.
mtalavera wrote:I bought this the moment I got the email about its release, and I've used it on a vocal track. The smoothness at the 10kHz setting is just unbelievably good. It provides just the right amount of lift to the vocal track without any harshness whatsoever.

Hopefully Michael gets a good response from this library so he can release the CL1B compressor as he has previously announced. I can't wait for that one!
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby richie43 » Thu May 29, 2014 6:44 am

BRING IT!!!
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby mtalavera » Thu May 29, 2014 7:18 am

cdsoundmaster wrote:The CL1B is going to be huge and wonderful.
I have one other major important project to release first- many requests- very exciting... and then the major editing on the CL1B.

I had better save my money as I'm going to be having to purchase three libraries from CDSM in hopefully the very near future: whatever this next "exciting" project, the CL1B, and the separate preamp library.
mtalavera

Postby Melon_Jack » Thu May 29, 2014 9:57 am

Examples will wait) bring CL1B =)))
Sorry for my bad english =))
Melon_Jack

Postby SWANG » Thu May 29, 2014 5:25 pm

mtalavera wrote:I had better save my money as I'm going to be having to purchase three libraries from CDSM in hopefully the very near future: whatever this next "exciting" project, the CL1B, and the separate preamp library.

just fyi, the preamp library was released some weeks back. here's the link for it:

http://www.acustica-audio.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=28085
ok, bye!!!
SWANG
Vip Member
Vip Member

Previous

Return to 3rd party libraries