Login

Cupwise release- 'Raybon' & 'Nolard B' Spring reverbs

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Cupwise release- 'Raybon' & 'Nolard B' Spring reverbs

Postby Cupwise » Wed May 21, 2014 2:42 pm

this is a new set of spring reverbs i believe i've finally finished. 2 different units were used.
the release isn't quite ready yet, as i sometimes do, i'm releasing the demo first because it is ready to go.

so you can go ahead and download the demo set, which includes 5 different spring reverb effects in it, in both 44.1 and 96khz sample rates (both in the same zip).

when i have everything up i'll probably replace this post with the info about the release. as always the .txt in the demo zip tells you about the differences between the demo and full sets.
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Re: Cupwise release- 'Raybon' & 'Nolard B' Spring reverbs

Postby richie43 » Wed May 21, 2014 9:07 pm

Downloading......
If I consider the intense quality of everything you release, I can assume that this will be amazing.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby pleplo » Wed May 21, 2014 10:38 pm

yep cant wait to try them out thanks Tim! still using your tape delay program demo a lot. need to buy that. I know it was mainly for spring reverb but the delay nice on vocals :)
Plajia new album Piggie Park out NOW. (Pronounced plah-gee-ah) We make music, fock a genre. On Spotify and Bandcamp www.plajia.com
pleplo
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby Cupwise » Wed May 28, 2014 5:33 pm

ok this thing is finally done.

check it out here.

the demo programs have been updated too, because i found that some of the samples could end up with fairly audible noise (the noise floor of these units is sampled along with everything else) if really high frequency sounds went through them. that should be fixed now, although chances are you may not have even noticed it before.

these programs can be pretty beastly on the cpu but i've gotten used to using the lite versions and switching to standard or 'shq' ones for render (i usually use standard). it's pretty simple to do in reaper, where i'll just make an automation track for any parameter i've adjusted in the program, which locks those parameters in place for when i make the change. of course if i want to adjust them further i have to adjust the automation envelope, so that's a minor annoyance but it's not so bad. i usually use the 5 second versions and switch to the 9 second ones, but really, if the track being reverbed is in a busy mix, the 5 second versions are fine for rendering also.
Last edited by Cupwise on Wed May 28, 2014 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Wed May 28, 2014 5:40 pm

I love the demos, this is a good release!!
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Return to 3rd party libraries