Login

Tube Trek CL-1B Preamp Collection Now Released from CDS!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Tube Trek CL-1B Preamp Collection Now Released from CDS!

Postby cdsoundmaster » Sun May 04, 2014 2:46 am

CDSoundMaster is pleased to announce:
The "TUBE-TREK-CL-1B-PREAMP COLLECTION For Nebula Pro"

The "TUBE-TREK-CL-1B-PREAMP COLLECTION For Nebula Pro" provides you with the color, tone, and sonic character of the electronics signal chain of the Tube Trek CL-1B Compressor.

Use this collection after your favorite software CL-1B or other Compressor programs to get the complete sound of the real hardware. This fulfills the complex, rich audio texture of the real hardware with its natural frequency range and harmonic distortion over multiple dynamic volume layers.

Get the CL-1B Preamp for Neb Pro Here:
http://cdsoundmaster.com/site/CDS-Softw ... P-Neb.html

Previous Customers, email me for your Special Discount.

God Bless You.
Michael
CDS
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Re: Tube Trek CL-1B Preamp Collection Now Released from CDS!

Postby cps418 » Tue May 06, 2014 12:27 am

i've seen people say all the time "use this after your favorite", but i always wonder if the people realize that the algo comp devs. are using a so called emulated sound for their plug ins already. so how can a nebula sound, sound authentic after, or before your favorite whatever.
cps418
User Level XI
User Level XI

Re: Tube Trek CL-1B Preamp Collection Now Released from CDS!

Postby cdsoundmaster » Sun May 11, 2014 9:18 pm

Yes, I realize that algo comps use a so-called emu- I've studied all of the techniques that are used in their development which is how I test the realism and accuracy against the real hardware device.
This absolutely adds the accurate sonic characteristics of real time, dynamic harmonic distortion and frequency adjustment to the algo based compressors on the market. Most of them do some very small adjustments to frequency, but very little, and very inaccurate in comparison. They do some extremely simple routines for distortion, but often none at all.
So much so that, for anything that doesn't take place inside NebPro, I developed my own algo plug-ins, as heard in VTM-M2 and VTMC-M2 that blow away any algo out there.
This is not a novelty; it is the real deal.

cps418 wrote:i've seen people say all the time "use this after your favorite", but i always wonder if the people realize that the algo comp devs. are using a so called emulated sound for their plug ins already. so how can a nebula sound, sound authentic after, or before your favorite whatever.
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Return to 3rd party libraries