Login

Tube Trek CL1B Preamp

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Tube Trek CL1B Preamp

Postby deehope » Fri May 02, 2014 1:25 am

Micheal's done it again. Anyone grabbed this one yet? I'm hoping to grab it next week. Any chance of doing the full compressor for any of your latest releases Micheal? Also, plz plz plz do an sta level lol
deehope
User Level X
User Level X

Re: Tube Trek CL1B Preamp

Postby SWANG » Fri May 02, 2014 6:29 am

do you have a link? it's not on cdsoundmaster's website, and yahoo is blocking his emails to me for some reason. :evil:
ok, bye!!!
SWANG
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby deehope » Sat May 03, 2014 6:26 am

deehope
User Level X
User Level X

Postby SWANG » Sat May 03, 2014 9:29 am

thanks! :)
ok, bye!!!
SWANG
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby cdsoundmaster » Sun May 04, 2014 2:56 am

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=28085

Hi everyone.
I released to customers via email first.
If you did not receive your email, make sure you are signed up for newsletters and check spam.

The regular release announcement is now posted at the link above.

Regarding the Compressor itself- there will be good news on this as well.

The real hardware has some aspects that come across perfectly in NebPro. It has other characters that cannot translate correctly. Ironically- the NebPro version sounds perfect in the areas I like best, and sounds better than the hardware in the areas that cannot be re-created. It just happened to work out in the most perfect-case-scenario for all of us, because there are some settings that honestly sound pretty bad on the hardware, and the rest sound absolutely stunning. This is going to be the most incredible super-blue tube comp in its final form, and you will definitely want to use the preamp with it.
When it is a compressor release, it will be a unique item with some character much more authentic than emulated versions, and other characteristics that are an improvement, along with added variation modes and other items.

I highly recommend checking out the preamp-
The CL-1B has a unique shape when in heavier compression mode, as is used for Compressor NebPro, and the preamp contains the natural response at a threshold and ratio deep enough to compress- but shallow enough to give its natural slope in the highs. When used with other software it sounds wonderful and rich, and when used with the future-release compressor, it knocks the CL-1B out of the park.

Please support the preamp release and get ready for some very exciting programs coming soon, including a long-awaited console EQ and others that have taken a long time getting to the point of release.

God Bless You,
Michael
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby richie43 » Sun May 04, 2014 4:03 am

I don't even have a CL-1B emulation plugin, but I have had a few opportunities to use a real one (years ago) and remember loving it. But I have this library and am using as a preamp coloration with a few other plugins for now, and it is wonderful. I will be jumping all over the compressor library when Michael has that for us! Not because I "need" it (I have an embarrassing amount of compressors in my "tool-kit"), but because the preamp library sounds SO good, I can tell that the compressor will be out of this world. Michael, you have been doing some really amazing releases lately.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby RJHollins » Sun May 04, 2014 7:05 am

If you did not receive your email, make sure you are signed up for newsletters and check spam.

hmmm ... I'm subscribed ... did NOT get the usual email notice :|

..... and I ain't gots no 'spam' folder :lol:
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Postby deehope » Sun May 04, 2014 10:54 am

Thanks for the info Micheal. Any idea on the release date of the cl1b compressor?
deehope
User Level X
User Level X

Postby cdsoundmaster » Mon May 05, 2014 12:26 am

There is at least one major release I will put out before it. If that one goes well and gets the response needed, the compressor will come quicky after.

deehope wrote:Thanks for the info Micheal. Any idea on the release date of the cl1b compressor?
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby cdsoundmaster » Mon May 05, 2014 12:29 am

Hi RJ,
DMARC has recently really messed up email service for everyone. Please email directly and hopefully there will be some better notification process that works for everyone. Especially for Yahoo and hotmail users- good idea to look into dif. services with more intelligent processing.
RJHollins wrote:

hmmm ... I'm subscribed ... did NOT get the usual email notice :|

..... and I ain't gots no 'spam' folder :lol:
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Next

Return to 3rd party libraries