Login

AlexB - Modern Flagship eQualizer: RELEASED !

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Modern Flagship eQualizer: RELEASED !

Postby jpchartrand » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:14 am

I swallowed my pride and bought this. I've been pretty harsh with AlexB due issues I had with the MFC.

MFC is by miles better than any other consoles on the market and so is this EQ judging by the demo.

I have said nasty things while I was pissed and in order to be fair I apologize.

I did have a sub par experience but the quality of his products aren't matched by anything else on the software market.

I will buy dynamics as soon as it comes out too. I don't know what his secret is but man...These libraries just took Nebula to whole new level.
jpchartrand
User Level XI
User Level XI

Re: Modern Flagship eQualizer: RELEASED !

Postby richie43 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:47 am

jpchartrand wrote:I swallowed my pride and bought this. I've been pretty harsh with AlexB due issues I had with the MFC.

MFC is by miles better than any other consoles on the market and so is this EQ judging by the demo.

I have said nasty things while I was pissed and in order to be fair I apologize.

I did have a sub par experience but the quality of his products aren't matched by anything else on the software market.

I will buy dynamics as soon as it comes out too. I don't know what his secret is but man...These libraries just took Nebula to whole new level.

I am glad that you decided to "come back". Both the console and the EQ are really something. But along with these libraries bring Nebula 'to the next level", make sure that you pay attention to the Nebula updates coming, they are really major. I would even call them (oh no, another cliche...) game-changers. And I have heard that the differences in the Mac versions are even more dramatic, so you are in luck sir!
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Re: AlexB - Modern Flagship eQualizer: RELEASED !

Postby AlexB » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:09 am

Thank you jpchartrand ;)
Mix with the ears, not with the eyes...
Facebook
WebSite
AlexB
Expert
Expert

Postby vicnestE » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:28 am

This EQ really sounds amazing and very flexible.
With the experience of Trinity Acqua (also sampled by AlexB using new methods), I really hope someday we could see MFeQ in such convenient integrated GUI.
vicnestE
Expert
Expert

Postby Jordi » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:57 am

good, I have a question about this EQ. I intend to use this equalizer will "pre" mode, using only the real behavior of the harmonics and EQ. that this would be possible to combination presets from the list? Or it would not be feasible. if someone could inform me ... I also understand that future release of the compressor there will be version "pre". but if the compressor is used so as not to act on the audio signal would be sufficient to simulate the harmonics, uncompressed signal so i getting what I want, the behavior of harmonics.
I'm right??
thank you very much for your feedback. only add that I also like that nebula 4, also hope to see the complete gui built especially EQ, would be much easier to work with them. I know we all work to make it better every day nebula more.
Jordi
User Level VII
User Level VII

Postby biscoglio » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:45 am

Downloading now! Can't wait to pair this with the MFC. I hope you'll update the Vintage Blue Console with your new methods soon Alex cuz I love that one too :lol:
biscoglio
User Level IV
User Level IV

Postby AlexB » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:01 pm

The new VBC will be released in the next months.
Mix with the ears, not with the eyes...
Facebook
WebSite
AlexB
Expert
Expert

Postby dwagrimm » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:59 pm

AlexB wrote:The new VBC will be released in the next months.

but first and soon, very soon, super very soon, close to this day, maybe in the next weeks, days or hours the MFD or some of my russian friends have to visit you to wring your bells 8-)
maybe
somehow
dwagrimm
User Level IX
User Level IX

Postby RJHollins » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:33 am

Getting more time with this EQ ... but having a question come up.

I'm looking at the displayed 'Q' values displayed and viewing with the VSTAnalyzer scope.

Has anyone been able to correlate these values ???
:?:
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Postby Mercado_Negro » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:10 am

RJHollins wrote:Getting more time with this EQ ... but having a question come up.

I'm looking at the displayed 'Q' values displayed and viewing with the VSTAnalyzer scope.

Has anyone been able to correlate these values ???
:?:

Correlate? How so?
i7 3770k :: Asus P8H77-V LE :: 16Gb DDR3 @1600MHz :: Geforce GT 520 :: OCZ-Vertex 128Gb :: WD Black Series 1Tb and Green Series 1Tb :: F*******e Liquid56 :: REAPER 64bit and StudioOne 64bit (both latest versions) :: Win 10 64bit
Mercado_Negro
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries