Login

AlexB - Modern Flagship eQualizer: RELEASED !

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Modern Flagship eQualizer: RELEASED !

Postby RJHollins » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:42 am

private

yes ... that was the magic phase I had used previous.
thank-you.

The order is in. Look forward to Auth for it.

As an aside ...

I have purchased many libraries for Nebula. AlexB's creations have always sound great, and I really like how the organization is layout.

Then we get the MFC. Knowing from which it derived was already an immediate purchase. There was a bit of disappointment that EQ was not included [ignoring the price] ... but was assured it was coming ... great.

The MFC console is spectacular to my ears. I joked that they don't call it the 'M...F...' for nothing :lol:

Tonite I check out the EQ demo ... SOLD.

Alex mentions some 'new' technique he's developed ... and has even mentioned that his entire collection will be transformed using this 'new technique'.

I can only reference the MFC and the EQ demo sample. If these are indicators ... wow. :shock: We are looking to be in for some wonderful treats.

And WAY off topic ... as I wait for my AUTH file ... I hope the 'protection' is rock solid. NOT just for Alex and all other Devs ... but also for US.

OK ... so many I'm hyped by what I heard from this new release ... well ... yes I am ! :lol:

I don't need to say 'Support our Devs' ... if the demo is only to entice ... well, I look forward to testing the full ensemble :mrgreen:

we return u to u'r regularly schedualed show already in progress ... going to check my eamil again :|
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Postby Barendse » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:32 am

No GDrive implemented? Tried to apply it with NAT but it didn't work.
Barendse
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby dwagrimm » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:24 am

I have no idea. is the N**e a great console? made Alex a great job? or is N**e a great console and Alex made a great job? my statement to the MFeQ:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Classic logic Q... gone
modern logic Q... gone
modern white Q... gone

thank you so much Alex
dwagrimm
User Level IX
User Level IX

Postby Melon_Jack » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:41 am

Filters ARE SOOOOO SWEEEEET. Can't stop twistin it. Clean, musical, WIDE.
Only with mids strange thing.. Seems like it's a little nasal.. But maybe i'm listening too much))
Sorry for my bad english =))
Melon_Jack

Postby kylen » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:25 pm

Just picked up the MFeQ to add to the MFC I picked up earlier. Can't wait for the dl & auth!

I noticed this fee notice for customer support: "...If you need to re-download you'll pay a fee for the bandwidth (10% of the price)."

I guess that's a change, I haven't had to do that yet so I can't say for sure. It's the first notice I have like that from any plugin company - another first!
kylen

Postby AlexB » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:56 pm

I'm curious if someone can compare the UAD 88RS with this MFeQ 8-)

The 88RS is a GREAT console BUT without the new technique and sampling hardware/processing the sound would not have this quality.

You'll realize it with the first update, the MTC which coming soon.

Also... The MFD (compressor by 88RS) will come. ;)

About the fees to download, I have received a lot of "strange" download request in these last months... It seems that a lot of HD crashes mysteriously :geek:

Checkouot: I can't change for a more light color (system bug?) but the instructions are written on the checkbox/module.

Manual : The Manual will be ONE for ALL programs. It will be updated every time which a new library or update will be released. At the moment it is: 1.2

Cheers
Mix with the ears, not with the eyes...
Facebook
WebSite
AlexB
Expert
Expert

Postby Definity » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:07 pm

This new sampling technique along with 64 bit N.A.T would be epic. say byeto all your hardware.
Definity

Postby KP2009 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:39 pm

AlexB, is there a Flagship CLC in the Works upgrade for the "Classic Console Logic" ???
??

Just Wondering :D :D
KP2009
User Level X
User Level X

Postby AlexB » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:00 pm

ALL my libraries.
Mix with the ears, not with the eyes...
Facebook
WebSite
AlexB
Expert
Expert

Postby kels » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:14 pm

The 88RS is a GREAT console BUT without the new technique and sampling hardware/processing the sound would not have this quality.

Just wondering what setup you use for sampling ? Did you upgrade (or build ?) your ADC with Sowter Xfo for example ?

it's a well kept secret, I understand :)
kels
User Level XI
User Level XI

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries