Login

AlexB - Modern Flagship eQualizer: RELEASED !

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: AlexB - Modern Flagship eQualizer: RELEASED !

Postby mtalavera » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:07 pm

jcr@bluelake.ch wrote:Many thanks for explaining me this.

Indeed I had different VST folders.
I moved all my VST plugins in the same folder and remove the other paths from the DAW.

Now I can see I have 2 nebula dlls, one called Nebula3CoreII64.dll which is release 1.3.492 and still work.
And the other Nebula3.dll which is the latest release but gives me the error message or makes the daw crash.

At the moment I didn't try changing the name of the new one and removing the old one like you said. I have work going on, and I'm afraid that even the old instance stops working... :|

One step closer hopefully. So you should have a Nebula3CoreII64.dll and a Nebula3CoreII64.xml. And you have a Nebula3.dll, but do you also have a Nebula3.xml? If you do, it may not be complete. You can try renaming it to something like Nebula3BACKUP.xml, and then copy the Nebula3CoreII64.xml and name that one Nebula3.xml. This will be a safe way to see if the Nebula3.dll will work.

If not, you should open a support ticket with Acustica support. Don't want to take up too much of this thread about AlexB MFeQ with troubleshooting Nebula.
mtalavera

Re: AlexB - Modern Flagship eQualizer: RELEASED !

Postby jcr@bluelake.ch » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:52 am

mtalavera wrote:
jcr@bluelake.ch wrote:Many thanks for explaining me this.

Indeed I had different VST folders.
I moved all my VST plugins in the same folder and remove the other paths from the DAW.

Now I can see I have 2 nebula dlls, one called Nebula3CoreII64.dll which is release 1.3.492 and still work.
And the other Nebula3.dll which is the latest release but gives me the error message or makes the daw crash.

At the moment I didn't try changing the name of the new one and removing the old one like you said. I have work going on, and I'm afraid that even the old instance stops working... :|

One step closer hopefully. So you should have a Nebula3CoreII64.dll and a Nebula3CoreII64.xml. And you have a Nebula3.dll, but do you also have a Nebula3.xml? If you do, it may not be complete. You can try renaming it to something like Nebula3BACKUP.xml, and then copy the Nebula3CoreII64.xml and name that one Nebula3.xml. This will be a safe way to see if the Nebula3.dll will work.

If not, you should open a support ticket with Acustica support. Don't want to take up too much of this thread about AlexB MFeQ with troubleshooting Nebula.

It took abit of time, but it's finally working and MFeQ too. Thanks !
jcr@bluelake.ch
User Level I
User Level I

Previous

Return to 3rd party libraries