Login

Special Of The Month - Gemini Audio UAQ!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Special Of The Month - Gemini Audio UAQ!!

Postby Gemini Audio » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:02 am

Gemini Audio UAQ Special Of The Month!

Special Of The Month - Only 15€ - Ends on April 30, 2014

- UAQ is a Equalizer Library for Acustica Audio Nebula3

- Instant Download

- 96kHz, 88,2kHz, 48kHz and 44.1kHz versions

- Highest quality sampling with full dynamic layers, like preamp style libraries.

- Also includes 10 Kernel Low Shelf and High Shelf Combos, with interpolation. (All frequency and gain settings in one program)

- Includes 10 Kenel programs

- Includes Clean versions of all programs (No harmonic distortion)

- All programs use a hybrid of the TIMED and the FREQD engine.

- Consists of 500 programs

- Libraby size 3.7GB

- To download the Demo, please click here: UAQ Demo (For Nebula3 Free 1.3.600 or higher)

About the original hardware

This library is based on the equalizer which is part of a well known tube channelstrip. It has been used on many recordings from the 60ies as part of a legendary console and has a very characterfull and rich vintage sound. It features a Low Shelf and a High Shelf band.

The sampling process

The equalizer has been carefully sampled at 96kHz, using top notch mastering converters, and high quality cables with levels carefully calibrated and matched to provide the highest quality. No destructive digital processing like normalization was used. The all other sampler ates programs where converted using one of the best SRC.

Audio characteristics and features.

This equalizer features a low shelf and high shelf band. It is great for enhancing sounds and making them sound bigger, more focussed etc. It is very characterful and vintage sounding.
This library features a rich and warm tube sound. It is adding beautiful tube harmonics which all sorts of sources like vocals, strings, bass, drums, guitars, and classic instruments like flutes and harps will benefit from.

Gemini Audio
Gemini Audio
User Level XI
User Level XI

Re: Special Of The Month - Gemini Audio UAQ!!

Postby richie43 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:35 pm

This library was released months ago, and somehow snuck "under the radar" here on the forum. What's up with that people? Is it because it's not a sampling of another N**e, A*I, Pultec, or T*****t (etc etc etc)? There is so much amazing gear in the hardware world that gets so much use, gear that SOUNDS AWESOME!! I have to applaud Gemini for having the vision and bravery to think outside of the box to make audio tools for working in the box and bringing these unique and very tasty libraries to Nebula users. I love this EQ....Huge big bottom end and smooth highs. This is a classic shelving-style EQ, it does not overwhelm you with zillions of options because it is straight-forward and easy to use to shape and sculpt your audio.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby babiuk » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:06 am

Oops!
A lot of time out of forum... I didn't see it before...
I think this lib comes from the gear appearing on my profile's image, isn't it?

And in this case this lib is the best friend of Gemini's G610 too... :)

Here you can see the image better:

It looks like we are close to get every piece on the pic, Michael gave us the 350s at the back wall
babiuk
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby pleplo » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:16 am

babiuk wrote:Oops!
A lot of time out of forum... I didn't see it before...
I think this lib comes from the gear appearing on my profile's image, isn't it?

And in this case this lib is the best friend of Gemini's G610 too... :)

Here you can see the image better:

It looks like we are close to get every piece on the pic, Michael gave us the 350s at the back wall

yep nice :) but who is this guy with the sunglasses?
Plajia new album Piggie Park out NOW. (Pronounced plah-gee-ah) We make music, fock a genre. On Spotify and Bandcamp www.plajia.com
pleplo
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby babiuk » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:39 am

Phil Spector, he was looking better then than now ;)
babiuk
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby pleplo » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:59 am

babiuk wrote:Phil Spector, he was looking better then than now ;)

oh yeah! you are right I got it now. make sens :) yeah now he is a mess and scare children during the night.

but made awesome records :)
Plajia new album Piggie Park out NOW. (Pronounced plah-gee-ah) We make music, fock a genre. On Spotify and Bandcamp www.plajia.com
pleplo
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby russianpolecat » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:08 pm

richie43 wrote:This library was released months ago, and somehow snuck "under the radar" here on the forum. What's up with that people? Is it because it's not a sampling of another N**e, A*I, Pultec, or T*****t (etc etc etc)? There is so much amazing gear in the hardware world that gets so much use, gear that SOUNDS AWESOME!! I have to applaud Gemini for having the vision and bravery to think outside of the box to make audio tools for working in the box and bringing these unique and very tasty libraries to Nebula users. I love this EQ....Huge big bottom end and smooth highs. This is a classic shelving-style EQ, it does not overwhelm you with zillions of options because it is straight-forward and easy to use to shape and sculpt your audio.
I too cannot believe that this library has had such a paltry response from you guys! :). It's my default shelf EQ now. It sounds absolutely gorgeous! Seriously underrated library imho. I use it as much as I possibly can to, as Richie says, 'sculpt' the audio. The freq choices aren't huge but if you're creative with it, it can do a hell of a lot.
russianpolecat
User Level XI
User Level XI

Return to 3rd party libraries