Login

Seeking Henry O library clues (TCS & TheCS)

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Seeking Henry O library clues (TCS & TheCS)

Postby Lonnie » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:47 am

-solved enough - I'll leave this up anyway in case anyone is bored and needs to pass a minute or two; it happens.

Over the winter Holidays I got Henry's earth-shattering All You Can Eat 96khz epic masterpiece.

Soon after, I had congestive heart failure, and after operations returned to the Acustica forum where - coincidence be damned - they'd put up a slogan "We are proud to have reached your heart" :lol:

I feel great, and it's been fantastic therapy assembling Henry's library into the pieces he sells individually. Both to test my knowledge and keep the brain positive during turbulence.

Down to ONE question if anyone' up for it:

1. Files starting with "TheCS", what is it and where to categorize? Solved enough
Looking in the The Vectors folder I see it comes out to 24 GB, with 1,385 files. So I hit the Date modified tab and voila, the dates in irder something or other was processed.
So it was easy to find "The CS" grouped toward the bottom, earlier times. Wo while I'm free to make assumptions, that's good enough for me. I'll file them seperate and compare to the newer dates.

2nd question SOLVED (10 preamps that feed into the A*I?)
Henry lists enough to figure it out at Gearslutz:

http://www.gearslutz.com/board/product- ... ebula.html

Everything else is together and after months I'm ready to back these up to DVDs, 24 Gb worth (and an AlexB joint as well).

I know my methods of organization are sometimes unusual, so in that no one stopped by with an answer, still 100 people hung-out without saying anything bad!
Lonnie
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Re: Seeking Henry O library clues (TCS & TheCS)

Postby ianc » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:11 am

you lost me but as far as I can tell all TCS (The channel strip) Henry releases including his quick mix series go through a A*I console.

time passed :)
I wish I could drum half as well with two hands as one of Terry Bozzio's feet
ianc
User Level X
User Level X

Re: Seeking Henry O library clues (TCS & TheCS)

Postby Lonnie » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:25 am

Thanks ianc - you're more fun than re-capping a N**e :lol:

Nobody makes heart disease fun like Acustica people do :lol:
Lonnie
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Return to 3rd party libraries