Login

Tube Guitar Amp for Nebula coming soon...

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Tube Guitar Amp for Nebula coming soon...

Postby thesessionguitarist » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:44 pm

Hello Nebula Community :)
Below you'll find my announce posted on gearslutz 2 days ago.
For the Guitareros and Keyboarders :)

Wish a nice weekend to everybody !

Best,

Lars

I am greatly looking forward to the forthcoming release of the new tube guitar "Grooving Tubing" amp for nebula with an incredible realism and dynamic sound and play-feeling.

My goal was: Better one great sounding amp than 200 plastic and harsh sounding amp simulations.

Superb for clean sounds. No effects, just a fantastic sounding tube combo amp recorded with some of the best sounding microphones for guitar amp recording.

More details on:
http://www.thesessionguitarist.com/nebula-programs.html

(On Demos was used Reverb)

"This is an homage to a wonderful sounding tube guitar amplifier. As it is discontinued and there exist just a few hundred pieces on this planet, this is the only chance to get the sound dedicated to this masterpiece.

Devoted sampling resulted in this fantastic, natural sounding nebula programs.

This virtual amp doesn't feel and sound like playing just an amp simulation. It feels and sounds like playing through a real amp reacting on your dynamic playing.
Close your eyes and you feel the air between the microphones and your cabinet !
The amp was sampled with high quality Sommer Cables, the king of amp recording microphones: The Sennheiser e906 and the full and rich sounding Audio Technica 4050 as a spot microphone. Each of them sounds fantastic on its own. Copy your guitar track, mix and pan the 2 microphones and you'll have a full, wide stereo guitar sound, larger than life !

And last but not least: Working wonderful for Hammond-Organ, Fender Rhodes and any kind of E-Pianos, making flat sounding midi-instruments come alive.

Just listen the sound examples below, they say more than words..."
https://soundcloud.com/soulguitar-2/grooving-tubing_processed
thesessionguitarist
User Level I
User Level I

Re: Tube Guitar Amp for Nebula coming soon...

Postby dagovitsj » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:52 pm

Wow, this sounds very nice!
The reference (unprocessed) file lacks sparkle and openness compared to the processed file (TubeAmp).

Very nice playing too, by the way - makes it easy to really dig into the difference between the two files.

All the best ;)
|Win 7-64bit | Reaper 4. x64, Cubase 6.5.3., 64 & 32 bit | RAM:16 GB | CPU: Intel Core i5 760@ 2,8 GHz | Samsung SSD 830 (256 GB) | WD: Black harddisks | Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT Graphics Accelerator | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4 |Nebula 3 Pro |
dagovitsj
Vip Member
Vip Member

Re: Tube Guitar Amp for Nebula coming soon...

Postby thesessionguitarist » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:52 pm

dagovitsj wrote:Wow, this sounds very nice!
The reference (unprocessed) file lacks sparkle and openness compared to the processed file (TubeAmp).

Very nice playing too, by the way - makes it easy to really dig into the difference between the two files.

All the best ;)

Thank you very much !
I really put effort on this one :)
I was influenced by players like Pat Metheny and George Benson and it is really difficult to get that sound out of normal amp simulations. In a solo guitar playing you feel their weaknesses.

The sampling was made in a few days, now is editing time, noise reduction, gain adjustment a.s.o.

Not just the sound is better, it's also more fun to play. I stay on 44.1khz programs, as I don't want people to have latency issues. This should be a real time able program. With mic preamps you can print them.
With this amp I want people to have the possibility hear the sound while tracking live.

Have a nice weekend

Lars
thesessionguitarist
User Level I
User Level I

Return to 3rd party libraries