Login

Cupwise Nebula release- Raybon+Wyte HP/LP filters

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Cupwise Nebula release- Raybon+Wyte HP/LP filters

Postby Cupwise » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:04 am

I've always personally felt that having dynamics in a Nebula program is an important part of having a fluid sounding result, which is why in my past releases (with this being the 25th) including thousands of programs and hundreds of vectors, I've only released one vector without dynamics available. That was the notch/band-pass filter in Yourei B. Doing that with dynamics would have been practically impossible so I had to go the route of providing a pass-through with dynamics to pair with it. With the LFO programs using that filter, you still get a pretty fluid sound anyway. But basically I like to try to cram dynamics into things that normally don't have them, hence these filters. However much of a difference it really makes is up to you to decide.

Long story short, there are 3 HP filters, and 3 LP filters, all sampled with dynamics (it's still very rare in nebula for anything with sampled adjustable controls to have dynamics also).

Clues to the hardware used and more info/demos etc are at the site and in the manual, which you can look at.

Check it out, grab the demo programs (should work even with free versions of Nebula), and listen to the audio demos!
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Re: Cupwise Nebula release- Raybon+Wyte HP/LP filters

Postby Cupwise » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:24 pm

i just updated this set, by adding 3 new vectors. a pass through for both the raybon/white hardware, and then a bonus HP filter (making it the 4th HP in the library). info about the bonus HP filter is in the manual which has been updated (and can be viewed from the page).
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Return to 3rd party libraries