Login

AlexB - Modern Flagship Console : RELEASED !

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: AlexB - Modern Flagship Console : RELEASED !

Postby DavidMeShow » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:41 pm

jpchartrand wrote:I'm still dying to get this MFC!!! I think I'll offer Alex B double the price haha

:lol:

About MFC, I really like the audio demos. It's clear to me that this library can bring a lot of "value" to the audio. :)
DavidMeShow
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby Arne » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:07 am

This is escalating beyond a reasonable approach. I know AlexB as a friendly, helpful supportive guy who does his best to provide a professional service. At least thats my experience in the past. Unfortunate you experienced issues which required extra investigation and work to solve. This is indeed very helpful for AlexB as you helped him to identify an issue, which now is solved and other customers will not run into the same. This was done within what I believe is a reasonable time, but your experience should be respected, but you made your point on all forums I know of, and as I see it clearly noted by some of the most dedicated within the Nebula community including its developers. I cannot see what you have to gain by pursuing this as you do.
Arne
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby giancarlo » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:45 am

yes it was more a fault of mine, cause the bug. Alex reported to me a lot of times, but at the moment we are overhelmed cause the new offices
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby SWAN » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:06 am

I can see jp point and I can understand AlexB being paid for his products and work. Its sad to see someone left unhappy from a transaction and it doesnt help anyone really...thats why whenever I do deals I always try to ensure both parties are happy.

marcpl wrote:but a year ago you wouldn't have had the issue that you had. I wonder why.

because a year ago there was not such rampant piracy of Nebula.
Mac Mini i7 quad 2.6

Logic X
Live 9
Reaper
SWAN
Expert
Expert

Postby dacaveprods » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:01 am

giancarlo wrote:yes it was more a fault of mine, cause the bug. Alex reported to me a lot of times, but at the moment we are overhelmed cause the new offices

RESPECT!!!
dacaveprods

Postby SWAN » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:45 pm

what do people think of MFC vs Neo Console?
Mac Mini i7 quad 2.6

Logic X
Live 9
Reaper
SWAN
Expert
Expert

Postby harmonik » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:54 pm

What explains the freq domain ripple of the MFC as shown in the graphs in the manual?
harmonik
User Level V
User Level V

Postby pleplo » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:49 am

OMG I just had an audio orgasm! I tried the MFC AirPunch mixbus with Timed (50ms) on my mixbus . my mix was already really sounding great and balanced. nothing on the master.no comp, no tape nor eq. WOW just that MFC instance made my mix sound Out of this fucking box :) now im gonna put the Line In on every channel (or the Mic on tracks I need to dirty more), the group busses and the panner should all this should be sweet :)

I attached 44.1/24bit wav files of my mix dry and with 3 MFC Timed (modern, clean and airpunch). the cine doesnt really work well on my music. Modern is also a good. choice. i'm curious which one you guys like the most.

listen to the files here
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q7lx5wyx39zlv2q/FRpuuwtjd5

Mixing is fun :)
Plajia new album Piggie Park out NOW. (Pronounced plah-gee-ah) We make music, fock a genre. On Spotify and Bandcamp www.plajia.com
pleplo
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby richie43 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:18 am

I promised some before and after audio a while ago.....

https://soundcloud.com/richinmusic/sets ... ip-console

It's Soundcloud, so I have enabled downloading if you don't want to deal with the Soundcloud compression....These are 44.1kHz/24bit files, so they are not tiny.
I used a Pop Rock tune (instrumental for now, vocals someday) that had already been tracked, and has no Nebula on it. I processed all of the tracks with inputs, pres, various buss presets, master buss, panner.....I used the entire library! There is no eq-ing on the "processed" version, the differences are from this library. Since getting this library, I have been using it exclusively- it's like my studio just bought a new console. I am testing the MFeQ that will be released soon, and it sounds super awesome with this library (eq not on this sample).
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby dwagrimm » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:52 am

shame on all the MFeQ beta tester! stop talking about if people cant buy that shit! :lol:
dwagrimm
User Level IX
User Level IX

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries