Login

AlexB - Modern Flagship Console : RELEASED !

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: AlexB - Modern Flagship Console : RELEASED !

Postby marcpl » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:29 pm

JP, that's good news. hope it works out well for you. especially after playing with MFC for a couple of days.

can you say what the problem is?

regards,
marc
marcpl
User Level X
User Level X

Postby jpchartrand » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:44 pm

I'm not the most technical guy so I can't really explain. I think it's something to do with OSX adding a ghost character to the AUT? Man I really don't know. He explained but I can't really understand...
jpchartrand
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby marcpl » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:49 pm

well I guess that's why we have developers.
marcpl
User Level X
User Level X

Postby jpchartrand » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:24 am

It's WORKING!!!!!! WOW I can't believe it. FINALLY!!!

This console wasn't over hyped. It is definitely my favourite console so far. Man it sounds good.

I did a quick A/B for anyone interested. I made a crappy sample reproduction of Portishead's Over. One doesn't have the console and the other one has it on all channels + the modern BUS on the mixbus. Enjoy!
Attachments
Test loop Neve Console.mp3
(945.92 KiB) Downloaded 115 times
Test loop no console.mp3
(945.92 KiB) Downloaded 136 times
jpchartrand
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby richie43 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:36 am

jpchartrand wrote:It's WORKING!!!!!! WOW I can't believe it. FINALLY!!!

This console wasn't over hyped. It is definitely my favourite console so far. Man it sounds good.

I did a quick A/B for anyone interested. I made a crappy sample reproduction of Portishead's Over. One doesn't have the console and the other one has it on all channels + the modern BUS on the mixbus. Enjoy!

Glad to hear it! It's about time for you to enjoy it. Great samples, by the way.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby dagovitsj » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:49 am

jpchartrand wrote:It's WORKING!!!!!! WOW I can't believe it. FINALLY!!!

Good to hear ;)
|Win 7-64bit | Reaper 4. x64, Cubase 6.5.3., 64 & 32 bit | RAM:16 GB | CPU: Intel Core i5 760@ 2,8 GHz | Samsung SSD 830 (256 GB) | WD: Black harddisks | Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT Graphics Accelerator | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4 |Nebula 3 Pro |
dagovitsj
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby Mercado_Negro » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:01 am

You're gonna love the MFeQ, it's truly versatile and even when I feel it's a bit "clean" I consider it as usueful as Alessandro's CLeQ which is my default Nebula EQ for most tasks.
i7 3770k :: Asus P8H77-V LE :: 16Gb DDR3 @1600MHz :: Geforce GT 520 :: OCZ-Vertex 128Gb :: WD Black Series 1Tb and Green Series 1Tb :: F*******e Liquid56 :: REAPER 64bit and StudioOne 64bit (both latest versions) :: Win 10 64bit
Mercado_Negro
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby RJHollins » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:17 am

Mercado_Negro wrote:You're gonna love the MFeQ, it's truly versatile and even when I feel it's a bit "clean" I consider it as usueful as Alessandro's CLeQ which is my default Nebula EQ for most tasks.

mmm ... Mercado ... are you hinting that you've tested the MFC equalizer ??? :o

I know AlexB has mentioned of it ... I told him I'm not buying anymore EQ :shock:

except for probably this one :lol:

This would be some combination.

I make quite a bit of use of his GMC with it's EQ ...
I've designed an NVC controller for it and, I'm am amazed what this combo can do. It seems such a basic eq ... it's another of those 'don't judge by the content or layout cover' ...

This MFC based console was a favorite to both track and mix with. Now look forward to a Nebula version.
8-)
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby jpchartrand » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:53 pm

I'll have to skip this one. I'm not buying from AlexB ever again due to extremely poor customer service. I'm sure it'll sound good though.
jpchartrand
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby Mercado_Negro » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:54 pm

RJHollins wrote:
Mercado_Negro wrote:You're gonna love the MFeQ, it's truly versatile and even when I feel it's a bit "clean" I consider it as usueful as Alessandro's CLeQ which is my default Nebula EQ for most tasks.

mmm ... Mercado ... are you hinting that you've tested the MFC equalizer ??? :o

I know AlexB has mentioned of it ... I told him I'm not buying anymore EQ :shock:

except for probably this one :lol:

This would be some combination.

I make quite a bit of use of his GMC with it's EQ ...
I've designed an NVC controller for it and, I'm am amazed what this combo can do. It seems such a basic eq ... it's another of those 'don't judge by the content or layout cover' ...

This MFC based console was a favorite to both track and mix with. Now look forward to a Nebula version.
8-)

Yep, I'm beta testing it. I need more time to get used to it because the sound is very different from several other EQs for Nebula, though. I've been thinking about an audio demo, let me see if I can get some free time to do it.
i7 3770k :: Asus P8H77-V LE :: 16Gb DDR3 @1600MHz :: Geforce GT 520 :: OCZ-Vertex 128Gb :: WD Black Series 1Tb and Green Series 1Tb :: F*******e Liquid56 :: REAPER 64bit and StudioOne 64bit (both latest versions) :: Win 10 64bit
Mercado_Negro
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries