Login

Classic phasers update 15/08/16 mix added!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: New release Classic Phaser Pedals!

Postby Tim Petherick » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:49 pm

mightymosaic wrote:I just picked these up and WOW , This is amazing. Ive tried them with a MiniMoog module A prophet 08 and Few other Analog synths. These sound amazing. IMHO more of these time variant and Fx units need to be nebulized, And in return it will bring a new type of audience to the nebula community. Being able to use pro sounding fx that give a sense of inspiration with my analog gear in the box is a phenomenal feeling and the bonus is i didnt need to plug and unplug things from the patch bay. Well done Sir

Thanks ,

I enjoyed making these. It was nice to do something different. I will end up doing various time based effects etc. Nebula did a very good job of replicating these phasers , I mean I think it's hard to get a algo plugin to sound authentic.

I am interested in doing some more guitar based stuff too. My first spring was aimed at guitar and studio, I was trying to get that classic boing sound of springs which had not heard in nebula before.

Off the subject a little ,I built a fender bassman amp a while back which I wouldn't mind sampling but it's finding the right room to do it in , for the reasons of acoustics and not p******g off the neighbours! Like this clip I posted here

http://youtu.be/4DIinw-Cxro

I didn't want to play for too long as it was sooo loud
Tim Petherick
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:33 pm

Awesome tone on that Bassman clip Tim. I had a vintage restored Bassman for 10 years that a professional tech buddy of mine passed to me, and the only way I could get THE tone that it was capable of and not clear the entire neighborhood ( :shock: :D ) was to use a "hot plate" between the head and speaker cab. They run from $200-$300 USD to buy one, but since you seem handy with electronics and soldering, I am sure you could do a DIY kit for cheap.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Tim Petherick » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:28 pm

She is a beast , the amp will get cleaner than most bassmans too. Yeah I know that was a dirty clip , growly and textured , possibly a aquired taste. But for me it's perfect. I made it it to a head version so I could use different cabs. Going into a 4x12 you get a hendrix bold as love tone!

They are basically the same curcuit as a jtm45 or jtm100 amp.

Yes I have a few attenuators to hand, the p10rs are growling in that clip , lol but I love it.
Tim Petherick
Expert
Expert

Postby Tim Petherick » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:15 pm

I've put two more clips up for the phasers.

The clips came from a session where I had to try play some hendrix style thing for a film. So , these were little setup takes for getting a sound, nothing fancy but I think it was some good clips to demonstrate the uni style sounds...

The reverb is a unreleased reverb that I have been working on.

Follow the link as phasers are not in my main menu yet due to a updating the website.

http://www.timpetherick.co.uk/classic-phasers/
Tim Petherick
Expert
Expert

Postby Tim Petherick » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:19 pm

I've put two more clips up for the phasers.

The clips came from a session where I had to try play some hendrix style thing for a film, featuring the B-man. So , these were little setup takes for getting a sound, nothing fancy but I think it was some good clips to demonstrate the uni style sounds...

The reverb is a unreleased reverb that I have been working on.

Follow the link as phasers are not in my main menu yet due to a updating the website.

http://www.timpetherick.co.uk/classic-phasers/
Tim Petherick
Expert
Expert

Postby Formbank » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:27 am

A fantastic library, have not heard any 'algo-phasers' as good as this library.
For me,(as a guitarist) a significant release - along with the cupwise wah and the olonga amps.

For anyone interested there's a demo video here:
http://youtu.be/C7TaT14kDFI
Formbank
User Level VII
User Level VII

Re: New release Classic Phaser Pedals!free presets added 8/0

Postby Tim Petherick » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:08 pm

Tim Petherick
Expert
Expert

Postby pleplo » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:08 pm

Crazy timing Tim! I remember when you released your phaser for Nebula I tought I seen you giving awesome some free presets to try. but I could not make them work since I had old version of Nebula. now I updated to latest one and could not found your phaser preset to try :( I really wanted to buy them cause people were crazy about the good sound. I was just too broke after buying Alexb MFC. I am working on a song that I want to put a nice phaser on the electric guitar so I was forced to use the Amplitube 3 one.. not bad. just wanted to try those for nebula :) now its time! YEAHHH

thanks again and keep up the awesome work.

Patrick
Plajia new album Piggie Park out NOW. (Pronounced plah-gee-ah) We make music, fock a genre. On Spotify and Bandcamp www.plajia.com
pleplo
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby pleplo » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:13 pm

HOly cow this is what I was looking for. Amplitube Phaser sound pretty ugly compared.

here is a quick mix/demo of the song im working on.so perfect.. add to that ive put a bit of Tim Silk eq on my vocal, cupwise creamy comp on my vocal and vnxt plate. its gonna be fun to mix. also have the MFC console bus on the bus for now :)

by the way this is just a DI electric guitar. I also added Henry vintage 1973. im gonna tweak all this.im just trying stuff out.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p2ideorh2rktr ... erTest.wav

cheers guys :)
and both Tim you were born to make my music sound good
Plajia new album Piggie Park out NOW. (Pronounced plah-gee-ah) We make music, fock a genre. On Spotify and Bandcamp www.plajia.com
pleplo
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby Tim Petherick » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:14 pm

pleplo wrote:HOly cow this is what I was looking for. Amplitube Phaser sound pretty ugly compared.

here is a quick mix/demo of the song im working on.so perfect.. add to that ive put a bit of Tim Silk eq on my vocal, cupwise creamy comp on my vocal and vnxt plate. its gonna be fun to mix. also have the MFC console bus on the bus for now :)

by the way this is just a DI electric guitar. I also added Henry vintage 1973. im gonna tweak all this.im just trying stuff out.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p2ideorh2rktr ... erTest.wav

cheers guys :)
and both Tim you were born to make my music sound good

Oh cool, will give this a listen in a bit,

thanks for your interest in the phasers, my personal fav is stone
Tim Petherick
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries