Login

Henry Olonga end of year sale

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Henry Olonga end of year sale

Postby dagovitsj » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:19 pm

@ Henry: thanks! I'll check the workflow with some of the libs I've already have purchased from you and then decide which bundle I will go for ;)
|Win 7-64bit | Reaper 4. x64, Cubase 6.5.3., 64 & 32 bit | RAM:16 GB | CPU: Intel Core i5 760@ 2,8 GHz | Samsung SSD 830 (256 GB) | WD: Black harddisks | Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT Graphics Accelerator | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4 |Nebula 3 Pro |
dagovitsj
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby Lonnie » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:59 am

I've had the 96 Khz All You Can Eat collection for over a week, and am so floored I don't know whether to:
1. Get a woman pregnant and name the kid Henry :lol:
2. Buy the 41 Khz AYCE if there's a sale in the future (I SO tried to meet the deadline) and use that for fast previewing and "live" tracking (especially vocals) - and use the 96 Khz with the quality settings as high as they go for rendering.

As far as I'm concerned, this is literally a million-dollar collection in the right hands. In my mind proper protocol would say, buy both and an SSD drive if a person has the jing.

If anyone sees Hopi, he made a great PDF on Nebula, to simplify concepts that might be otherwise hard on newbies. It's a perfect compliment to Zabukowski Software helpers for Nebula. Because the easier Nebula is to operate and "master", I think usage will explode in the coming months and years. And due to the large selection of equipment sampled there is no better platform to get a user FX Chain preset base going (I'm thinking Reaper for many reasons including cross-platform compatibility) with classic gear combinations, so as to be so intuitive ITB, artistry can dwell in freedom unhampered by technological overkill.

We just need to get our i's dotted and t's crossed and we're all set.

But I'm extremely impressed with what Henry has achieved, not only for music in the world but his life's work is one of a brave spirit and a kind heart.
Lonnie
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby jorismak » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:51 pm

It's kinda a shame but I bought the 96khz collection and downloaded it a few weeks ago (at the start of the sale) and didn't really touch it yet. Christmas / new years eve / birth of my first child is kinda taking up my time :). And because it's kinda a big library that it's hard to know where to begin.

(I even bought some mojo stuff before but loved the cause of what he's doing that I just bought the whole thing). I really need to set up a separate Nebula repository with his 25gb of stuff moved into there so I can click around in it and start seeing (hearing) what I actually bought :).
jorismak

Postby SWAN » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:21 pm

Henry - I was wondering if you are going to continue this offer for a while? Id love to jump on it but it seems mad to me to spend the money now as Im not rich and I wont actually be able to use them due to having no 64bit AU Nebula....
Mac Mini i7 quad 2.6

Logic X
Live 9
Reaper
SWAN
Expert
Expert

Postby Henry Olonga » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:45 pm

Hey Swan,
Offer ran out on the 14th to get them for £10 less. Points don't work with the bundles. However the bundle product will remain as a product in the store. It's the no brainer product really and folk will always be able to get the individual products as well for 192 khz performance if they like - but it's a moot point for many. The bandwidth is what kills me with the 192 khz stuff. When the time is right just get in touch and I will sort you out with a discount coupon. I will take very good care of you if money is tight. ;).

Lonnie - cheers for the comps mate. really appreciate it. I am now beginning the daunting task of mixing my own album that has taken years to develop. All I can say is that with the server version running and a tonne of Nebula presets, I cannot stop smiling. Everything is just so much easier ......

Jorismak - what are you waiting for? Put some files through them - you will smile......I hope.... :D
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby mtalavera » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:16 am

Hi Henry. I purchased your all-you-can-eat bundle and am having a difficult time figuring out what all the different categories mean in the Nebula menu. I am using Zeb's Nebula Setup and have created a Nebula instance just for all your presets, so only the HO menu shows when I first access the preset menu. But after that, I'm pretty much lost. I've figured out where the Elete Console Strip is located, but not much else.

So do you have a document that explains what all the sub-categories are?
mtalavera

Postby Henry Olonga » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:28 pm

Hi Andiw,
I answered your question two posts ago ain the middle of the paragraph and perhaps you missed it. Basically - I have a gig of downloads if you want. Your best bet is to check the website however as there are more in depth descriptions there. Categories easy to work out for most - the manuals may help for sure but do your really want to go through 200 of them to figure out namings? The acronyms sound like the product. CSK is Chiswick mojo etc. The website will help with all this and as you become more familiar it all becomes clearer.
My offer still stands. I can give you the download if it will help you.

Hi mtalavera,
Read my previous post on the previous page on unzipping. It's all there.

Best wishes

Henry
Last edited by Henry Olonga on Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby mtalavera » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:37 pm

Henry, I sent you a PM about the link to the manuals you mention, but I admit to not having read the post completely before I sent you the message. I am going to spend some time opening all the presets in Nebula to get familiar with names of the products as you suggested. I'll also visit your website as well to read the product descriptions.

Thank you for all your efforts. Your products are used on every single one of my tracks, busses, and master bus.
mtalavera

Previous

Return to 3rd party libraries