Login

Henry Olonga end of year sale

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Henry Olonga end of year sale

Postby Henry Olonga » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:47 pm

Hi guys,
Hope you all had a happy Christmas.I have just launched my end of year sale with two exciting additions to my inventory that I have had repeated requests for and that amount to massive savings in the order of hundreds of pounds.

This release includes my NEW - The console strip ELITE Pro - my take on an Aypeye type channel strip emulation. Also included are many samplings of NV, Solid state, GeML, E*I, Healios and many, many more tones to add to your arsenal affordably.

Today I launch the all you can eat downloads. These downloads include everything in store Nebula related in one neat package. At a glance these tools are all about offering the tone and mojo of classic hardware and include roughly ( N:B Some products are one product split into many parts )

19 unique 'PRO' products that extend the possibilities in Nebula land
9 Frequency related tools,
37 Preamp and DI emulations
40 Compressor EQ and mojo emulations
34 Quick mix preset packs
16 Guitar Cab emulations ( Full Cabs yet to be released in some cases )
19 Microphone emulations
3 Distortion type effects
6 Master bus and drum bus Emulations
5 Channel strip emulations
9 Tape Emulations.

44.1 kHz available for £30. 8 Gigabytes
96 kHz available for £ 40. 25 Gigabytes

http://www.nebulapresets.com/?page_id=2548

These discounted bundles last until the 14th of January. I do the massive sale once a year so if you miss out then you may kick yourself in a few days.

They are large downloads - 44.1 kHz = aprox 8 gigs. The 96 kHz bundle is aprox 25 gigs so you do need a fast internet connection or you may struggle with the downloads. I have already previously launched media releases and if you have a slow connection you can get a product shipped out to you.
Best wishes
Henry
Last edited by Henry Olonga on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Re: Henry Olonga end of year sale

Postby Lonnie » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:06 am

Henry I hope it means something to people to know, I'm a beta tester here and I buy your stuff.
The expensive vintage N*****n microphones you captured, U47, U67 and U87 make even an SM57 sound righteous. Or maybe I've just got a good voice :lol:

I'm also glad you extend your sale halfway into January, even though I'll get the stereo ELAM you captured tonight, maybe the Beyer M88 you did as well.

And to think you donate proceeds for the Orphanage, you're on a mission from God and you make this world a better place. Merry Christmas brother and Happy New Year!
Lonnie
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby richie43 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:38 am

Lonnie wrote:Henry I hope it means something to people to know, I'm a beta tester here and I buy your stuff.
The expensive vintage N*****n microphones you captured, U47, U67 and U87 make even an SM57 sound righteous. Or maybe I've just got a good voice :lol:

I'm also glad you extend your sale halfway into January, even though I'll get the stereo ELAM you captured tonight, maybe the Beyer M88 you did as well.

And to think you donate proceeds for the Orphanage, you're on a mission from God and you make this world a better place. Merry Christmas brother and Happy New Year!

I am with Lonnie on this. I always buy Henry's stuff, even after testing for him. Great libraries, great price, and Henry is such an exemplary human!
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby mtalavera » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:38 pm

I have many of Henry's products, all of which are really great. The chance to get everything in the entire store for less that $50 just seems like a no brainer to me.
mtalavera

Postby Ronnieg » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:52 am

I've shopped with Henry before. Great products. :D

But......I'm a little confused with the latest deal. ( it's me!) :roll:
£30 all you can eat. (44khz)

Are we saying ALL products on the site for £30?

Or is there a set package of some stuff on the site for £30.?

I,m a little confused when I go into the shop and what I see within the links.

Can someone help me out?

Thanks
Ronnie
Ronnieg
User Level II
User Level II

Postby Vando » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:35 pm

I bought it. 8 Gigabytes, more than 1300 programs! Thanks Henry!
Vando
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby Ronnieg » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:23 pm

Sorted. Yes it was me :D
Ronnieg
User Level II
User Level II

Postby dagovitsj » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:55 pm

Just to be 100% sure:
These downloads include everything in store in one neat package.

Will that also include the 'Henry Olonga – The Console Strip Elite PRO 96khz' - even if I go for the 44,1 kHz version of the bundle? Or do I have to choose the 96 kHz bundle to get this?
|Win 7-64bit | Reaper 4. x64, Cubase 6.5.3., 64 & 32 bit | RAM:16 GB | CPU: Intel Core i5 760@ 2,8 GHz | Samsung SSD 830 (256 GB) | WD: Black harddisks | Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT Graphics Accelerator | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4 |Nebula 3 Pro |
dagovitsj
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby Henry Olonga » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:35 pm

Yes - the Elite series is included - it's in my first post - but to add one point of clarity - these do not include the impulse responses. Just all in store Nebula related stuff. I will be making a Q-clone package as well. I realised that I didn't clarify that. You will get the Five-50 Q-clone related presets though which are part of the TCS Elite series.
Hope that helps.
Henry
Last edited by Henry Olonga on Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby dagovitsj » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:30 am

Right, thanks for clearing that up, Henry!

Just a question regarding 44.1 kHz and 96 kHz. I work mainly in 44.1 kHz, but from time to time I also work in 48 kHz (video related).

I'm aware that Nebula do a SRC either if I have a 96 kHz library and work in 44.1 kHz or have a 44.1 kHz library and work in 48 kHz. Will you recommend purchasing the 44.1 kHz libr in my case?

In short: is the Nebula SRC better from 96 kHz > 44.1 kHz than from 44.1 kHz > 48 kHz?
Or is the point that 96 kHz demands more resources from my PC both regarding RAM and cpu?

Cheers
|Win 7-64bit | Reaper 4. x64, Cubase 6.5.3., 64 & 32 bit | RAM:16 GB | CPU: Intel Core i5 760@ 2,8 GHz | Samsung SSD 830 (256 GB) | WD: Black harddisks | Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT Graphics Accelerator | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4 |Nebula 3 Pro |
dagovitsj
Vip Member
Vip Member

Next

Return to 3rd party libraries