Login

Cupwise release- C660 Comp/Limiter set - huge V2 update!!!!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Cupwise release- Creamy 660 Comp/Limiter set

Postby Cupwise » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:25 pm

So I've split the set up into two parts, because of a few comments I've got that the demo programs don't show off the quality of the compressors in the full set very well. It's hard to have demo programs that do that without giving too much away, so by cutting the program in half it isn't as big of a leap of faith for you to buy one part if you're a bit on the fence about it.

Individual halves/parts of the set can be bought from here:
http://www.cupwise.com/cup/nebula-release-creamy-660-separate-parts-a-and-b/
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:41 am

People were underwhelmed by this library? Really? It doesn't get better than this in the software world, in my opinion. If you need better than this, go buy the hardware.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby Cupwise » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:09 am

thanks rich, but that's not what i meant to say. i haven't had anyone say they didn't like the full set, just that they thought the demo programs i provided didn't do a great job of showing how good the full set actually is. if there was a way to do a time limited thing or something where the full effect could be shown, thatd be really great, but instead i'm stuck having to find ways of crippling the programs while still giving a good impression of the full library. it amounts to picking a few settings and limiting the demo to just those, and those settings may or may not resonate with someone trying the demo. it's pretty tricky to try to predict..
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Postby Andrums » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:33 am

Any plans for 88.2kHz version?
Andrums

Postby RJHollins » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:06 am

my ONLY critical comment is that ...

it's too hard to read your website ! :o
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:34 pm

Cupwise wrote:thanks rich, but that's not what i meant to say. i haven't had anyone say they didn't like the full set, just that they thought the demo programs i provided didn't do a great job of showing how good the full set actually is. if there was a way to do a time limited thing or something where the full effect could be shown, thatd be really great, but instead i'm stuck having to find ways of crippling the programs while still giving a good impression of the full library. it amounts to picking a few settings and limiting the demo to just those, and those settings may or may not resonate with someone trying the demo. it's pretty tricky to try to predict..

That's good to hear Tim. I would have to hop on a plane and find the people who weren't happy with this... So now I can stay home. Yay.
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby SWANG » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:07 am

:shock: omg! i just listened to these samples again after some months. i HAVE to own this library and will be picking it up end of this week. great work, tim!
ok, bye!!!
SWANG
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby harmonik » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:23 am

Not sure where the split is for the new A/B packages. The manual mentions 4 vectors... to achieve Comp, Limiter, Combo1, Combo2, and Pass-Through(s) A-D. Not sure what a /2 is doing. I think I overlooked something. Or is part B just the "Alternate" programs?
harmonik
User Level V
User Level V

Postby richie43 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:04 am

SWANG wrote::shock: omg! i just listened to these samples again after some months. i HAVE to own this library and will be picking it up end of this week. great work, tim!

I am still blown away with this library. I never thought we would see a "fairchild" in Nebula that would also nail the actual compression.... This is awesome.
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby indelible » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:41 pm

I would like to know what are the differences between the two sets.I'm still using the very first demo program and like it so I would like to know on which set is based.
indelible
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries