Login

Henry Olonga Elite Series

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Henry Olonga Elite Series

Postby Henry Olonga » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:40 pm

This is a heads up of one of my visions.
This series is going to encompass my attempt to deliver exceptional quality with Vast libraries until the 64 bit NAT update arrives. ;)
Let me put my cards on the table. This will take a while and will be priced accordingly. It will NOT be for everyone - hence the elite series name - it will have that annoying thing we call CP - sorry. My other offerings will remain the same.
In the first of the series, I will attempt to create a virtual AypEye Sixteen-oh-8. Sampled in tiny minute steps with extra long sweeps to deliver high resolution audio quality for the HD era.
I will be capturing every setting of the 550a so we will have the curves and also the warmth that AypEye can deliver. This may just get you as close in software to having the building blocks of the legendary sound you crave from a large format console by one of the most revered standards in Pro Audio.
Sampling the Console strip from top to bottom - 512c/line in - 527 comp - 550a - output. It will be for those who want a quick result with superb quality. Pick your frequency - tweak with an algorithmic emulation to fit - ( I suggest DMG Equilibrium ) - push the g-drive - smile - render/bounce down - move on to the next track. Finish the hit song and give me a mention when you win a Grammy - :lol:.

Here is a demo that should work in Nebula Free and all versions.

http://www.nebulapresets.com/Henry_Olonga_TCS_ELITE_DEMO.zip
ETA - December/January-ish
Pricing - TBC approximately around about £50 to £70 per sample rate - depends on how I feel on launch day he he he. If you accrue enough points with the newly relaunched rewards scheme you can get it for half price.
Library size - Will be sold on a PER sample rate basis. 44.1 kHz - Aprox 2 GB . 96 kHz - aprox 4.5 GB. 192 kHz - aprox 9 GB. Of course there will be a bundle.
USB Stick and SSD delivery will be an available option at extra cost.
Regards
Henry
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Re: Henry Olonga Elite Series

Postby botus99 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:47 pm

Just tried the demo here...

Whoa! :mrgreen: This is the perfect "de-mud" program! Thanks for the generosity and hard work Henry. You're really making some great stuff!
Win10 Pro 64 / i7 6700K / 16gb RAM / Reaper | Allen&Heath ZED-R16 / Echo AudiofirePre8
Nebula Ultimate - Ochre, Red, Charly, Tan, Orange, Blue, Navy, Purple, Amethyst, Lime, Sand, Pink, 2412, 7236, Titanium, Aquamarine, Coral
botus99
Expert
Expert

Postby Definity » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:07 am

I haven't had my PC since April, This is starting to suck :(
Definity

Postby Henry Olonga » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:10 pm

Well Guys,
I expedited this one a little. :D

HERE IT IS

MANUAL - http://www.nebulapresets.com/Henry_Olonga_TCS_ELITE_PRO_Full_Manual.pdf

Henry Olonga releases - The Console strip Elite PRO -
If you have ever wondered which library I provide may change the way you make music - this library is it.

http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=henry-olonga-console-strip-elite-pro-96khz
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby tyrrell » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:21 pm

I am having trouble getting the demo to work.User error I'm sure. Would you mind explaining to get load the file using waves IR.
when i load the impulse response at 100 percent wet i have no sound and can't figure out what i'm doing wrong.
tyrrell
User Level V
User Level V

Postby richie43 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:48 pm

tyrrell wrote:I am having trouble getting the demo to work.User error I'm sure. Would you mind explaining to get load the file using waves IR.
when i load the impulse response at 100 percent wet i have no sound and can't figure out what i'm doing wrong.

Which IR? What are you loading the IR into (Is that what waves is?)? Are you using it as a send buss?
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby jkervin » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:01 pm

Just bought and can't wait to try this!! Psyched!
Thanks, Henry!!!!!!!!!!!!
jkervin
User Level X
User Level X

Postby tyrrell » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:11 pm

I am using wave IR convolution reverb. I am loading Henrys preset as an impulse response.it shows that it loaded the file but i get no sound when i turn the reverb to 100% wet.
I would like to purchase it today and i'm not really sure if i would even use this part of the settings i'd still like to try it out though.
Being that i own the console pro, console pro distorted , alexb's MBC and vintage black Eq I would really like to know that this will be something very special and as much as I hate to say it "better" than the rest.
tyrrell
User Level V
User Level V

Postby Henry Olonga » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:42 pm

Hi Tyrrell.
Have Waves IR1 here and it didn't play along with me. Great playing the bundled wir stuff but it has NEVER played nice with me when I want to load my own wav files.
I gave up on it as a convolution reverb that has ease of use for my own stuff and recommend Perfectspace, Reverberate or VSL. All these work just fine here (VSL won't load 64 bit files though ) My favourite is Perfectspace bundled with Sonar. Dead simple to use and works great - guaranteed support for 64 bit all the way up to 192 kHz. Reverberate as well. The rest - not sure about full support for all bit depths and sample rates.( Altiverb, pristine space etc )

Now is it worth it? Well - it took me a few weeks to finish this library. It is the most extensive and detailed library I have attempted and surpasses all the others in versatility. It is better than the PRO stuff in that it was sampled at even finer steps but you can do just fine with the pro stuff if you wish to save some cash. You won't have the chains, which can be useful and you won't have the depth of this offering. One difference is that there is no 192khz stuff. Few ever use them I am sure but the library would have been too big and Nebula failed to load most of them. Memory issues. Soooo - this is for those that want the limits of my abilities and the limits of Nebula as it stands now. The impulse responses alone are worth the price of entry though. True high definition.
If NAT goes 64 bit then we may get better but this is near the limit of what is feasible I think - and if you have this - you may well be happy that you have the AyPeye sound at the highest quality and never bother again. Do you need it? It is for those who wish they had the highest quality building blocks of the sound but not the asking price. They are HIFI and may be too much for some things - in which case Q-clone will suffice. You can live without it but it is called elite for a reason. ;)
Last edited by Henry Olonga on Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby tyrrell » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:58 pm

Thanks for the info.
I drive my self crazy wanting the best possible sound I can get. Also just wondering how it sounds is eating at my brain.
I have plenty of points built up from you too.
I am not doubting the product or anything I am really excited about it.
tyrrell
User Level V
User Level V

Next

Return to 3rd party libraries