Login

Henry Olonga Pro Series Libraries.. WoW

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Henry Olonga Pro Series Libraries.. WoW

Postby mightymosaic » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:37 am

Alright fellas, I just purchased the 1073 and The Channel Strip Pro libraries, And hollly mollly. I havent heard Nebula sound as good as this EVER. It isnt subtle At all. you literally hear the sound go from 2d to a rich thick 3d image when pushing the GDR fader up. The 1073 Is absolutely beautiful. My mind has been blown again. Whats the consensus with yall?

P.s All of my experimenting and tests were done in Timed mode with proper settings.
mightymosaic

Re: Henry Olonga Pro Series Libraries.. WoW

Postby mtalavera » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:16 pm

I've already got his NV Mintage Pre, which is what I used just about everywhere, so I was debating weather I get his NV Pro or the channel strip. After reading your post, I'm going to go ahead and get the channel strip Pro and ask Henry in the other post if I'm going to hear any huge difference between the Vintage NV I already have and the NV Pro.

What is the exact name of his product that is the 1073 that you mention?
mtalavera

Postby dagovitsj » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:30 pm

Alright fellas, I just purchased the 1073 and The Channel Strip Pro libraries, And hollly mollly. I havent heard Nebula sound as good as this EVER.

Thanks for that tip! So just to be sure, you're talking about these two, is that correct?

-Henry Olonga – The Console Strip PRO 192 khz
-Henry Olonga – NV Mic Pre PRO 192 khz

1) Do you use the NV Mic Pre Pro together with AlexB's 73eQ, Fate EQ (1073 from AITB) or uad?

2) Have you compared this NV Mic pre to Gemini's NVE 73 PRE?

Cheers
|Win 7-64bit | Reaper 4. x64, Cubase 6.5.3., 64 & 32 bit | RAM:16 GB | CPU: Intel Core i5 760@ 2,8 GHz | Samsung SSD 830 (256 GB) | WD: Black harddisks | Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT Graphics Accelerator | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4 |Nebula 3 Pro |
dagovitsj
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby Jaff » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:30 pm

I bought the 670 pro and I put after the UAD 670 on the master bus and the result is amazing , much better than the previous one !
Jaff
User Level II
User Level II

Postby Henry Olonga » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:20 pm

And this is considering the severe limitations that NAT 32 bit imposes. When Giancarlo releases a true end to end 64 bit NAT with no arbitrary file size limitations. . . . . . if wav64 is implemented . . . . ..grown men will cry. :D
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby dagovitsj » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:45 pm

@ Henry: will your new presets only work with the newest version of Nebula, or is it OK with the version prior to .60x?

Can't find any info at your webpage about this, but want to be sure - waiting to upgrade my Nebula 'cause I've read a lot have had problems lately...!
|Win 7-64bit | Reaper 4. x64, Cubase 6.5.3., 64 & 32 bit | RAM:16 GB | CPU: Intel Core i5 760@ 2,8 GHz | Samsung SSD 830 (256 GB) | WD: Black harddisks | Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT Graphics Accelerator | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4 |Nebula 3 Pro |
dagovitsj
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby Henry Olonga » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:00 pm

All my presets were made with the old version of NAT. I identified the problem quickly and stuck with the old version of Nat. Should be good to go with previous versions of Nebula. Haven't had any issues so far with recent releases so we should be okay with any current purchases. ;)
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby dagovitsj » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:42 pm

Thanks, Henry!
dagovitsj
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby mightymosaic » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:17 pm

mtalavera wrote:I've already got his NV Mintage Pre, which is what I used just about everywhere, so I was debating weather I get his NV Pro or the channel strip. After reading your post, I'm going to go ahead and get the channel strip Pro and ask Henry in the other post if I'm going to hear any huge difference between the Vintage NV I already have and the NV Pro.

What is the exact name of his product that is the 1073 that you mention?

You will most DEF hear a difference. I only work in very HQ TIMED MODE with my libraries , so i don't know how you will perceive the sound but i hear amazing depth and clarity, more so than before with the same settings. I have the first TCS library and its good. but this has that extra tone and vibe that makes it sound more believable. Its pretty insane what it does to the audio.

dagovitsj wrote:
Alright fellas, I just purchased the 1073 and The Channel Strip Pro libraries, And hollly mollly. I havent heard Nebula sound as good as this EVER.

Thanks for that tip! So just to be sure, you're talking about these two, is that correct?

-Henry Olonga – The Console Strip PRO 192 khz
-Henry Olonga – NV Mic Pre PRO 192 khz

1) Do you use the NV Mic Pre Pro together with AlexB's 73eQ, Fate EQ (1073 from AITB) or uad?

2) Have you compared this NV Mic pre to Gemini's NVE 73 PRE?

Cheers

I am DEF talking about those two.

I Havent tried them with any of the 1073 emulation EQ's . but now im curious and will most likely buy one.
Haven't compared any other emulations to henry's either.

Henry Olonga wrote:And this is considering the severe limitations that NAT 32 bit imposes. When Giancarlo releases a true end to end 64 bit NAT with no arbitrary file size limitations. . . . . . if wav64 is implemented . . . . ..grown men will cry. :D

That is INSANE Henry, I love the fact that Nebula is still expanding and pushing forward and hasn't hit a wall. What type of difference compared to now will the WAV 64 make? will it be a complete game changer compared to our highest standards today? or just a notable difference? How far are we from a true end to end 64 bit NAT?

if any other developers are willing to update there libraries to more precise emulations, I would MOST def re buy every single library i already have plus some. I would love to see Alex b comps re done, with the knowledge we have now on compressors in the nebula world. Just to name one developer . Im sure folks would be more than happy to buy or REbuy the new and improved versions. Maybe that can be some incentive to get the ball rolling?
mightymosaic

Postby Definity » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:10 am

Any ideas to when the 64 bit release is coming out?
Definity

Next

Return to 3rd party libraries