Login

Mammoth EQ question...

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Mammoth EQ question...

Postby Mauri » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:28 pm

Greetings all,

I've just re-installed Nebula Server (latest version) after not having used it for quite sometime.
It seems all my libraries load and work as expected, except for AITB Mammoth EQ which shows up in Nebula but will not load. I believe I've authorised it properly, both the .ser and the authorisation files are in 'nebulatemprepository' folder.

Using Cubase 7 x64 on Windows 7 x64.

Any ideas, anyone?

Mauri.
Cubase Pro 8 x64 + jBridge, W10 x64 Dual Boot on 2 SSDs + 3 SSDs for samples & project files, i7 5930K @ 4.2GHz, ASUS X99 Pro, 32GB RAM, RME HDSPe AIO, 2 x UAD2 Solo, Mackie HR624 MK2, 2 x 24" BenQ LED monitors, Nebula 3 Pro & Server x64.
Mauri
User Level X
User Level X

Re: Mammoth EQ question...

Postby nino » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:25 pm

If you'v made hardware changes to your computer (system disk) you have to make-upload new serial then download-install auth. file.

Backup ser. and auth. file then load nebula-load mammoth
find new ser. file and authorise.
nino
User Level X
User Level X

Postby cpwade » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:26 am

I just had to do that, logged in and was asked why new auth, I told them new SSDHD they unlocked all of my auth links and I re-authed without issue. AITB may be off line but they still deliver. Amazing group of peeps. Doc is back, drool..
cpwade

Postby myimo » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:29 am

Hi I was under the impression that if you used a drive image that it would restore to a fully working state your computer
setup even with a brand new Hard Drive and this would prevent
the re authorization problem. Does any one know this for sure?
myimo
User Level VI
User Level VI

Postby RJHollins » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:56 am

myimo wrote:Hi I was under the impression that if you used a drive image that it would restore to a fully working state your computer
setup even with a brand new Hard Drive and this would prevent
the re authorization problem. Does any one know this for sure?

Quite sure a new hard drive will have a different serial# - regardless of a 'restore'.
These are 'etched' into the header of the drive [low-level]
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Postby Mauri » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:54 am

Thanks guys,

Yes I have changed the HDD(s), I now have four internal SSDs instead of HDDs.

I'm waiting to hear from AITB support so I can try re-authorising Mammoth.

Thanks again,

Mauri.
Cubase Pro 8 x64 + jBridge, W10 x64 Dual Boot on 2 SSDs + 3 SSDs for samples & project files, i7 5930K @ 4.2GHz, ASUS X99 Pro, 32GB RAM, RME HDSPe AIO, 2 x UAD2 Solo, Mackie HR624 MK2, 2 x 24" BenQ LED monitors, Nebula 3 Pro & Server x64.
Mauri
User Level X
User Level X

Postby nino » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:03 pm

AITB no longer exist, but you can log(with your username and password)on whats left of their site and reauthorize
your libraries.

Niklas from AITB will still provide some sort of support
but much slower than usual.
nino
User Level X
User Level X

Postby Mauri » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:39 pm

nino wrote:AITB no longer exist, but you can log(with your username and password)on whats left of their site and reauthorize
your libraries.

Niklas from AITB will still provide some sort of support
but much slower than usual.

I tried to authorise but failed the first time (due to the hard drive change), now it is not possible to upload the new .ser file. I get an error message which basically says I need their permission to attempt again.

Waiting...

Mauri.
Mauri
User Level X
User Level X

Postby botus99 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:42 pm

Mauri wrote:I tried to authorise but failed the first time (due to the hard drive change), now it is not possible to upload the new .ser file. I get an error message which basically says I need their permission to attempt again.

Waiting...

Mauri.

Make sure to email AITB directly. They didn't always check the forums here when they were active, so I'd imagine they wouldn't respond to this post.
Win10 Pro 64 / i7 6700K / 16gb RAM / Reaper | Allen&Heath ZED-R16 / Echo AudiofirePre8
Nebula Ultimate - Ochre, Red, Charly, Tan, Orange, Blue, Navy, Purple, Amethyst, Lime, Sand, Pink, 2412, 7236, Titanium, Aquamarine, Coral
botus99
Expert
Expert

Postby thepalalias » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:07 pm

@botus99 Niklas is awesome so it's no reflection on him, but that even if you e-mail him directly you can expect a longer wait now than in the past.

I totally respect his choice (or even need) to move on, but until this gets resolved, you may have to wait a while. It's been 13 days since my last e-mail to him about issues with the Mac version (and it's becoming apparent that it may be partially changes in Nebula that are causing the issue) and I had to wait a long time to hear back from him in response the e-mails right before.

But when I did he was very helpful and open. He's doing the best he can and we just need modified expectations until he gets this sorted out. Hopefully it works out soon. :)

A shame the libraries used this form of copy protection or there wouldn't be an issue.
thepalalias
User Level 0
User Level 0

Next

Return to 3rd party libraries