Login

really? the day i get onto nebula one of the biggest develop

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

really? the day i get onto nebula one of the biggest develop

Postby mr harrison » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:49 pm

really? the day i get onto nebula one of the biggest developer stops?

how do i get "aitb" programs now???
i had really a magic day in the studio today, discovering the incredible sonic beauty of this platform - dont keep these goodies from me ;)
mr harrison
User Level III
User Level III

Re: really? the day i get onto nebula one of the biggest dev

Postby cpwade » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:46 am

The upside is many new developers are maturing their methods and the capture and tech are becoming increasingly amazing. In 2years time we'll have 10 new developers with new angles and the next wave I bet will be console hybrid "all in ones" with comp, eq, pre and path-in, bus, aux all ready in the pack. We've gotten close to exhausting vintage, although I can think of about 30 HW units I'd like to see actualized still, and compressors are slowly being revisited and recaptured with stunning results.

All that said, I bet I still reach for Doc Fear and Mammoth in 5 years.

:P
cpwade

Postby cps418 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:33 am

mr H******* wrote:really? the day i get onto nebula one of the biggest developer stops?

how do i get "aitb" programs now???
wait and see when the smoke clears and A.T.B. will become public domain. we all have their presets so time to start tag saleing . That's what I'm waiting for. I have most of their stuff, but when they started the UAD copy protection I stopped buying. I just felt funny about leasing what I paid for out right. I know they did it for piracy reasons, but I just felt funny. And here, the day now comes, do all those customers lose their presets when it's time to upgrade their computers. I would love to have the mammoth 96k sample rate preset, but it's UAD protected, so I'll wait.
cps418
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby mr harrison » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:39 am

how do i get hold of the doc fear and the mammoth that i hear so much about then?? :shock: :shock:
mr harrison
User Level III
User Level III

Postby scalawag » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:06 pm

mr H******* wrote:how do i get hold of the doc fear and the mammoth that i hear so much about then?? :shock: :shock:

+1
No one saw this coming. I'm building a small library, taking advantage of great discounts from developers (Henry Olonga for a start), before taking the final plunge into Nebula that i plan to buy before the end of the year. AITB was on my list of future purchases (i own W735EQ and i love it!)
:|
scalawag
User Level I
User Level I

Return to 3rd party libraries