Login

SILK EQ

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: SILK EQ News acqua offer for all previous customers of s

Postby Metalblast » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:10 pm

Tim, i can´t open the vst plug in WaveLab, Reaper after authorization.
Only a empty window....
Metalblast
User Level VI
User Level VI

Postby Tim Petherick » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:14 pm

Metalblast wrote:Tim, i can´t open the vst plug in WaveLab, Reaper after authorization.
Only a empty window....

Andrums wrote:Any news on acqua version for Mac OS?

Hi guys,
for any specific queries, use the Silk Eq Acqua thread.

viewtopic.php?f=49&p=67333#p67333

All the best,

Tim
Tim Petherick
Expert
Expert

Postby Tim Petherick » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:26 pm

Ok,

I've just heard Mac version will be on it's way.

So the lush, smooth transparent sampled eq will now be available for you now on mac.

I wish everyone could try it! I think low shelf and low transparency is unlike something I've heard before in nebula, something I have always felt has always been hard to reproduce accurately.

Tim
Tim Petherick
Expert
Expert

Re: SILK EQ upgrade for customers of silk-aqua LIMITED time

Postby pleplo » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:17 pm

Tim my dear Friend Tim. When we could have the updated v3 of Silk for Nebula (not the Aqua). could be used on my current projets :)

Keep up the good work cannot wait to hear it.
Plajia new album Piggie Park out NOW. (Pronounced plah-gee-ah) We make music, fock a genre. On Spotify and Bandcamp www.plajia.com
pleplo
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby Tim Petherick » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:21 pm

pleplo wrote:Tim my dear Friend Tim. When we could have the updated v3 of Silk for Nebula (not the Aqua). could be used on my current projets :)

Keep up the good work cannot wait to hear it.

Silk v2 is already close to v3 but with less ripple in the low end... which actually helps perceived clarity throughout the spectrum too

When I get then time to do the upgrade. I have a lot to sort before I can. v3 I think will be copy protected.

Tim
Tim Petherick
Expert
Expert

Postby pleplo » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:30 pm

No prob Tim take your time I understand it's hard work. :)

cheers
Plajia new album Piggie Park out NOW. (Pronounced plah-gee-ah) We make music, fock a genre. On Spotify and Bandcamp www.plajia.com
pleplo
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby Tim Petherick » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:15 am

To be honest, I need to get another release out the way too.

Complex is way over due and should be out soon.

Despite that I really would like to do the j37 and is very much a work in progress, because she is going/has been through a major restoration. Which is hard to know the exact date of finish. So who knows on this one. Though this will come way after.
Tim Petherick
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:36 am

I know I need to post this on the Acqua specific thread, and I will probably re-post it there.... But I felt a need to jump in and remind people how cool and useful this SilkEQ Nebula library and Acqua plugin are. Don't let the minimal controls and few presets fool you into thinking that this is any less powerful than the most complex hardware pieces. THIS IS A MONSTER! Tim has been working extremely hard at developing his own perfected sampling techniques and has really delivered some recent things that are firsts for the Nebula/Acqua format. And it's so weird to me that it seems that most people have not noticed, or even looked the other way. Is it because he is a newer and younger developer? Are people really that set in their ways to think that there are only a few sources for amazing tools? That would be counter to the way I thought Nebula users thought (we are an odd and exploratory bunch, I thought).
Anyway, we all know that there are some incredible things being done behind the scenes with the more established developers because we have grown accustomed to this. But what people seem to not know is that from that earlier innovation and inspiration is spawning newer and very exciting (and talented and inspired and forward-thinking and.....) developers every much as committed and focused as the first wave developers.
I know that no one is made of money, and it always seems to be that when one new library hits the market, there are always at least one more being released simultaneously. Unfortunately, when this happens, one seems to hit big and the other is lost in the chaos. This is a pity, especially when the over-looked release is something as mind-blowingly good as the SilkEQ Acqua release. Tim Petherick has already brought us some crazy-good compressors, lush and gard-to-find reverbs, and a few top-notched EQ's. His sampling is nothing short of a miracle for nebula, and the SilkEQ is something to pay attention to.
Give me a few days (I'm a bit swamped right now) and I would be happy to do some audio clips. In fact, I just had a great idea. PM me some dry clips of your own, and I will sweeten and beautify them with the SilkEQ for you to hear this EQ on your own material. For convenience and universal compatibility, please use 44.1/24bit wav if at all possible. There are plenty of free and cheap ways to send large-ish files these days, so take me up on the offer!
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby giancarlo » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:06 am

soon we'll put online a new release of silkeq plugin, based on the new engine
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby Hannes_F » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:37 pm

@ritchie43
I'll take you literally and will send a file for processing. ;)

That being said I tried to buy the Silk for Neb 3 library and could not. Asked for a combo price even but no avail. Just saying.
Hannes_F
User Level X
User Level X

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries