Login

Preview - NVC-AIR - Virtual Controller for Klaritizer

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Preview - NVC-AIR - Virtual Controller for Klaritizer

Postby RJHollins » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:33 am

with so much going on, I didn't want anyone to think that I forgot about the NVC-AIR controller :o
:lol:

I've been posting some update news in my main thread ... but I've also been receiving requests from my Web Site [which I should update !]

Real briefly [yeah right :oops: ].

There have been some major refinements to the core structure for the NVC series. This has come about from the beta-testing experience AND some attributed to me learning more about programming [which helps] 8-)

I've only posted info on a few of the NVC's that I have worked up. There are several others that I use on a personal basis. They all work very well, but the new advances are too important to ignore. At this point, I've pulled all controller Demos off line [for the time being].

Much of this 'decision' was due to a possible [hopefully] expansion of the AIR library. There were aspect of configuring the NVC to a library that, honestly, was too much. Especially when you wanted to get running straight out of the gate. The AIR library has 64 main presets, and that 'might' double [or more]. This meant the User would have to hand enter all the presets into a config file :shock:

But that was the old way ...

One of the refinements has turned this into a one-time, automatic function, that provides the NVC with all the presets available for a particular library the User built [using Zab's NebulaSetUP app].

Tied into other refinements, this takes the NVC concept and work-flow to another level that we have not had in Nebula-Land.

This is all about efficiency, work-flow, and focus.

Everyone has been very patient, and I appreciate that. I've got documentation readied for a new release. Also getting a handle on putting together some video tutorials.

I'll have a new announce thread for this new controller, which has all the latest features and functions that will go into all the NVC series.
As always, questions, ideas, suggestions are always welcomed.
Stay tuned 8-)
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Postby SWANG » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:18 am

reviving this. hopeful for an update... :)
ok, bye!!!
SWANG
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby RJHollins » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:25 am

SWANG wrote:reviving this. hopeful for an update... :)

Hi SWANG,

Yes ... there is a major update coming for the Klaritizer.

I was waiting on word from Henry as to a possible library upgrade ... but with his current busy schedule and projects, this is something that is planned to happen later in the year [the library].

As for the NVC-AIR ... it has been completely re-written from the core up, and has MOST of the latest functions.

The 'NVC-AIR' helped me put together the logic for the newly released NVC-MAMMOTH. This 'Mammoth' also gave rise to a special 'delay compensation' routine that is much easier to impliment AND ... it just works sooo much better :lol: and it will be much more intuitive for the User to set ... it's going in all the other NVC's that need this special treatment.

In fact ... there are several new features that will be standard. These are tools I use, so if I need a new or better feature ... they go in. ;)

I have 5 new controllers that have been under testing, each one of them are critical tools.

I had not really planned the NVC-AIR as the next release ... but maybe I should alter the release order ??? :lol:

rj
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Postby SWANG » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:43 pm

lol! no no, rj. by all means, don't alter your schedule. in fact, if henry is indeed prepping an update (which will hopefully implement the parallel nature of the hardware), waiting until its release would make more sense. by no means am i complaining about the library as it is; it sounds fantastic, and i use it often. just would love to have the option to use it as one would the hardware...especially in conjunction with your nvc.

thanks for the update, rj! :)
ok, bye!!!
SWANG
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby RJHollins » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:59 am

To SWANG and Everyone else !

Hey ... I don't want to give mis-information.

I recently heard from Henry regarding possible updates to the AIR library.

The 'plan' at this point is looking toward the '... middle of the year and onwards.'

Currently, he's in session, and 'doing some serious planning and touring so won't be home that much.'

I just wanted to relay some of our conversation so as not to cause any confusion or expectations.

Whatever his plan to be, the AIR library is an important library, and I would expect that any update, expansion, modification would be properly addressed by the NVC-AIR ... WHY .... because I also use it :lol:

Again ... just to clarify ...

and if you haven't ... buy the AIR library ! It is well worth it. The NVC-AIR is too :D

RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Previous

Return to 3rd party libraries