Login

Preview - NVC-AIR - Virtual Controller for Klaritizer

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Preview - NVC-AIR - Virtual Controller for Klaritizer

Postby RJHollins » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:47 am

Hi Nebulites,

Thought you may want to see a 'sneak preview' of the next Nebula Virtual Controller.

The NVC-AIR for the HO - Klaritizer Library

just a brief highlight:

- Industry Standard MIDI protocol communication.

- 2 independent EQ engines using 2 NEBULA instances, provides FULL access.

- 8 selectable BANKS controlling all 64 presets.

- Individual engine Bypass and Master Bypass with optional Gain Compensation.

- AGC - Automatic GAIN Compensation is user defined,
using optional remote 'VCA Gain Pods' [will be a separate VST - MIDI controlled].

- Nebula Patch configuration fully user defined.

- mirrors hardware operation

:)

Check the preview screen at my Website:

http://www.upallnite.us/nvc-air.html

edit: will get the 'moving GIF' display working :roll:
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Re: Preview - NVC-AIR - Virtual Controller for Klaritizer

Postby RJHollins » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:16 am

ok ... animated GIF now works [compatible browsers].

Much more to come !

Thanks 8-)
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Postby Enclave » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:00 am

excellent! I did not expect this after your first one was the mammoth but I am now awaiting :)
Enclave
User Level III
User Level III

Postby mightymosaic » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:21 am

THis looks AMAZING!
mightymosaic

Postby Henry Olonga » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:00 am

Wow,
Seriously cool this!!!!! I can see the potential now. I am planning on an update that adds the in between settings to take it to perhaps 128 patches in total. Will you be able to update easily to accomodate them?
Another quick one RJ. Will the G-drive be impletented somehow?
Best wishes.
Henry
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby RJHollins » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:28 am

Henry Olonga wrote:Wow,
Seriously cool this!!!!! I can see the potential now. I am planning on an update that adds the in between settings to take it to perhaps 128 patches in total. Will you be able to update easily to accomodate them?
Best wishes.
Henry

Hello Henry,

The update your planning would be absolutely fantastic ! And more than likely I would be able to make the modifications within NVC-AIR.

Operationally, as long as the 'BANK' structure you originally released is the same ... I would need to extend the user patch definition area. The resolution for the knobs would not be an issue.

If you were planning to combine a bank of presets into a single bank [like other Nebula EQ's], that would be fine too ... however, the reason the Klaritizer was chosen as the 2nd potential release was due to the unique switching architecture that I had to design. Combining this with the technique developed for the NVC-MP Mammoth controller will lead to the 'trilogy' design that will incorporate both strategies.

This will provide the structure to replicate a unit using the minimal number of Nebulas. I already have a design for the Mammoth that will function exactly like the hardware ... but I must be honest, having BOTH CUT and BOOST available at the same time has been remarkable for counter-shaping a track... I'm glad I went full-blown with it. But I'm realizing that this may be beyond others' needs.

Anyway ... Henry, if we can touch base [PM if preferred] ... I would definitely appreciate any inside info. This 'unit' is special. I'm using it with the NVC-AIR, and would not consider limiting to a Nebula GUI. Having the full unit all laid out makes sense. It shows in the final product :lol:

More to come ... this is just the 'preview'.

Thank-you

RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Postby beingmf3 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:54 am

Excellent!!!
beingmf3

Postby djomardiaz » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:56 am

Absolutly fantastic RJ!!!!, this is a dream come true ,with this principle, if you are capable to do tha same with the Titan eq, you are the boss,ill buy this with closed eyes when it`s done, suree, thanksss!!!!
Paz hermanos.....
djomardiaz
User Level IV
User Level IV

Postby ngarjuna » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:41 am

Looks outstanding.
ngarjuna
Expert
Expert

Postby dejhantulip » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:12 pm

RJHollins wrote:
Henry Olonga wrote:Wow,
Best wishes.
Henry

Hello Henry,

The update your planning would be absolutely fantastic ! And more than likely I would be able to make the modifications within NVC-AIR.

Operationally, as long as the 'BANK' structure you originally released is the same ... I would need to extend the user patch definition area. The resolution for the knobs would not be an issue.

If you were planning to combine a bank of presets into a single bank [like other Nebula EQ's], that would be fine too ... however, the reason the Klaritizer was chosen as the 2nd potential release was due to the unique switching architecture that I had to design. Combining this with the technique developed for the NVC-MP Mammoth controller will lead to the 'trilogy' design that will incorporate both strategies.

This will provide the structure to replicate a unit using the minimal number of Nebulas. I already have a design for the Mammoth that will function exactly like the hardware ... but I must be honest, having BOTH CUT and BOOST available at the same time has been remarkable for counter-shaping a track... I'm glad I went full-blown with it. But I'm realizing that this may be beyond others' needs.

Anyway ... Henry, if we can touch base [PM if preferred] ... I would definitely appreciate any inside info. This 'unit' is special. I'm using it with the NVC-AIR, and would not consider limiting to a Nebula GUI. Having the full unit all laid out makes sense. It shows in the final product :lol:

More to come ... this is just the 'preview'.

Thank-you

Excellent work? Pleaseee could you provide ETA and possibly a price range?

THANKS!!!
dejhantulip
User Level III
User Level III

Next

Return to 3rd party libraries