Login

cupwise freeby/tubefm4 preview

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: cupwise freeby/tubefm4 preview

Postby Cupwise » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:39 am

so i've got a little progress done. i think this will be my last tease/post in this thread, so hopefully next time i post here it will be a thread for the actual set (being released).

anyway, here is a mp3 demo clip i just finished, it's a synth bass and i've used most of the effects in the set on it. first it's dry, then it goes through different effects, with a noise burst at each change. all of these could probably get more destroyed with use of the 'drive' control, i didn't go too far with that.

only the bass is processed with anything from the set.

http://www.cupwise.com/NebTubeFM4.html
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Postby pipamail » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:12 am

:lol: That's exactly what I was dreaming of :lol:
pipamail
User Level III
User Level III

Postby marcpinol » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:35 pm

Crazy demo, I like it a lot. Perfect for dubstep! Sooo insane :-)

Anyway, I think that would be nice to listen the effect in some other kind of sounds (let's say "a little bit more conventional") like pianos, voices or guitars.
marcpinol
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby Cupwise » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:44 pm

Cupwise wrote:so i've got a little progress done. i think this will be my last tease/post in this thread, so hopefully next time i post here it will be a thread for the actual set (being released).

anyway, here is a mp3 demo clip i just finished, it's a synth bass and i've used most of the effects in the set on it. first it's dry, then it goes through different effects, with a noise burst at each change. all of these could probably get more destroyed with further use of the 'drive' control, i didn't go too far with that.

only the bass is processed with anything from the set.

http://www.cupwise.com/NebTubeFM4.html
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Postby Cupwise » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:48 pm

oops.
just tried to edit something i said earlier, just noticed that it maybe was a little misleading, which was accidental. where i said the demo could sound 'more destroyed with use of the drive control', kind of makes it sound like i didn't use 'drive' at all, but i did, just not much- usually not past +10db, sometimes not any.

so i just wanted to edit the wording to be a little more accurate, and had no idea that it would 'bump' the thread back up.

i guess i should say SOMETHING now. heh.
couple of days it should be out. ignore this thread and that man behind the curtain.
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Previous

Return to 3rd party libraries