User Level III

Re: cupwise freeby/tubefm4 preview

Postby Cupwise » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:43 pm

pipamail wrote:Can't wait.
When? :lol:

ASAP.
a)arkham city is distracting me a bit.
b)needs a little more testing, and supplemental stuff needs finished

one thing i should probably say now is that the price will be, most likely, between 30-40$ US, maybe leaning towards higher end of that. i've thought it through a LOT and i'm feeling it's not just about it being justified/worth it, but also about it being necessary, if i want to continue being able to do these kinds of things.

then there's the fact that to offset that higher price, i'm bundling tube fm1-4 in a deal where you get a discount of, i'm thinking it will be 15$. previous customers would get that, so for the people/loyal customers who have bought tube fm1-3 already (they are out there!), it would be like they were getting tubefm4 for around 20$.

saying this now so nobody gets too anxious for the thing then feels disappointed when it's released, and maybe out of their budget or whatever.

-tim
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Postby biomuse » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:03 pm

Cupwise wrote:ASAP.

LOL.

"Timmmm .... finish your hommmewoooorrrrk!" :mrgreen:
biomuse
User Level X
User Level X

Postby marcpinol » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:10 pm

Nice!

I have Tube FM 3 and it's one of my favorite reverbs when I want to go deep and muddy...

Biting my nails right now!
marcpinol
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby pipamail » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:13 am

biomuse wrote:
Cupwise wrote:ASAP.

LOL.

"Timmmm .... finish your hommmewoooorrrrk!" :mrgreen:

My cat helps me to overcome computer games addiction by pissing on my laptop :lol: . For the moment I have no games to distract me, but I have drum tracks for 5 songs, recorded with 3 SM57 on Tascam cassette porta studio & reamped through a FuzzFace pedal. They are still not ugly enough and wait for Your FM4 :idea:
And don't worry so much about the price - You've been making that library for at least 3 months
pipamail
User Level III
User Level III

Postby Raynorshyn » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:23 pm

Go Tim Go!!!!!!!!!!
That demo sounded great on an aux from the drums. Crushed and paralleled back. Very Nice!! She cut right on thru. I'll be ready to buy. :mrgreen:
Raynorshyn
User Level III
User Level III

Postby elam » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:15 pm

Indeed That's a VERY good sounding and promising demo.You're bringing Nebula distortion to the next level.
Very good job Cupwise.
elam
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby marcpinol » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:13 pm

Have you finished Arkham City, Cupwise?

:D
marcpinol
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby Cupwise » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:04 pm

marcpinol wrote:Have you finished Arkham City, Cupwise?

:D

heh, no, i haven't. but there are actually a few other things/roadblocks i failed to mention.
a)bonus programs for the tubefm1-4 bundle. anyone who buys the bundle, or just buys all sets separately (and still gets the discounted price), gets a small package of bonus programs. i wanted this to be ready when i put tube fm4 up since it's the last part of the bundle, but one of the bonus programs is giving me trouble. the kind of trouble that frustrates me and makes me play video games instead of staring at a computer screen for hours. anyway, i just decided to skip that one for now, fix it later, release it later/send it to bundle owners when it's done.

b)'+' programs for tubefm4, like i had with tube fm1 and 2. obviously it would be nice to have some of the nicer compression-giving programs from the set with flatter frequency responses. since all the radios filter the response to different degrees, i'd like to 'fix' that in a few cases. don't know how to do it yet, so again, i'll just do it later and release that as a free update to tubefm4 later...

so i think i'm just going to put that stuff out of my mind and try to get a fair amount of work done on what i can do, today...
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Postby marcpinol » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:04 am

Cupwise wrote:the kind of trouble that frustrates me and makes me play video games instead of staring at a computer screen for hours.

I feel you, man. All my troubles passes away with a couple of chapters of CSI: Miami. Yeah, I have a dirty mind ;-P

Nice to see that you're almost finishing. I have a little money now and I was thinking to spend it on Tube FM 4.
marcpinol
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries