Login

pioneer analog echo/reverb, free reverb set! FULL SET IS UP

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: cup release- pioneer analog echo/reverb, free reverb set

Postby Cupwise » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:48 am

i forgot to mention in the .txt in the release where they show up in neb. are you checking in the 'REV' and then '60' or '60*' categories?
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Postby twoifbysea » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:06 pm

That was it. Thanks Tim.
twoifbysea
User Level I
User Level I

Postby Definity » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:37 am

richie43 wrote:
Definity wrote:Has any one got an audio sample?

For one, these are so new no one has made audio samples.... Also, they are free, so just download them and make your own audio samples silly!

I would but my PC PSU has blown so i haven't had any music production time fro about a month now, it sucks hence why i have asked for an audio sample. But on a positive note I am programming a lot hopefully by next year i will start realeasing my own plugs :) As long as i got a new PSU by then :lol:
Definity

Postby richie43 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:04 am

I apologize Definity. I didn't mean to attack ya... To be honest, I was foolish enough to be reading a few GearSlutz threads, and even more stoopid to let it get me riled up (idiots...), so my response to you was as I was "coming down" back to a more civilized audio forum, I just wasn't completely there yet. So again, sorry. Sorry to hear about your computer issues. What type of plugins are you developing? I do a ton of beta testing, by the way. Nebula and "algo", and I am reliable and communicative. I also have 3 systems to test on, so more data for ya! Just offering......
Cheers!
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby Definity » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:22 am

You didn't attack me or atleast to me it didn't feel that way :D And I understand how Gearslutz can get! Well i only want to start out basic may be make a panning program to being with with diffrent pan laws that have gone through the ages such as 2.5dB/3dB/4.5dB/4.9db/5.4dB and 6dB.

I quite like the idea of putting a transient shaper on to it, which will activate under diffrent conditions so as you pan L or R the hard you go it will turn down the transient aswell as also another condition where it will be the opposite, and a few other rules aswell. I'm sure it already exists but it just a play around really to get to grips with the SDK's A*I

I had a look at the Steinberg VST SDK and had a quick go before i realised i had to be in Windows to really develop plugins for Windows, which atm i am on my laptop which is Linux. As soon as i get some cash i will get a new PSU, and with me starting uni in september it should be before then. One good thing about going to uni is that I'm studying software engineering so lots of time for coding!!! and learning code!!! VSTville here i come :ugeek:

Yeah that sounds great i already got some ideas for a few other plugs, agian might exist. so yeah would be great to have someone else testing it.

Thanks rich!
Definity

Postby richie43 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:37 am

Indeed. Just get in touch. Good luck with school.
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby Vando » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:40 pm

Hi!

Finally I updated this thing and... my Sends show init.
It's not a big deal because I can use it as a send anyway, it is still lovely sounding echo/reverb and it's free.

Cheers
Vando
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby richie43 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:28 pm

Vando wrote:Hi!

Finally I updated this thing and... my Sends show init.
It's not a big deal because I can use it as a send anyway, it is still lovely sounding echo/reverb and it's free.

Cheers

Did you get the newest upload? That was a problem for some of us in the first version, but it was resolved (for me at least) when Tim updated the program files. Try deleting the contents of the temp folder in the nebularepository and delete the scanboot file in the setups folder. Then restart your daw and load Nebula and check.
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby Cupwise » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:35 am

ah yes, richies advice with that last comment is exactly what i would recommend trying.

on another note, the full set is up!

check it out here. You can also get the free set from that same page.

there are 2 additional effects in the full set, which i think are cool and have different controls you can use to get a range of different results out of each. they used old tube equipment in their design so they probably sound 'smoother' than the others in the set. they are definitely the most unique. there are audio clips showing those two off.

another thing- the demo set has half the programs labelled as 'echo' and the other half as 'reverb', but in the full set i renamed the echo ones to be 'duet'. the reason is because it slipped my mind when i named them that they are actually from the duet setting on the knob on the unit. the echo setting on the unit is really the same as the reverb but it works slightly differently with the channel routing, making it redundant.
Last edited by Cupwise on Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Re: pioneer analog echo/reverb, free reverb set! FULL SET IS

Postby Vando » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:49 am

Yes, that did it. Thanks Richie!
Vando
User Level XI
User Level XI

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries