Login

pioneer analog echo/reverb, free reverb set! FULL SET IS UP

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: cup release- pioneer analog echo/reverb, free reverb set

Postby twoifbysea » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:36 pm

The files are down, never got to try it.
twoifbysea
User Level I
User Level I

Postby msp13everlasting » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:59 pm

Same problem here with the send presets not loading. I'm on Sonar X1 working at 96k.
msp13everlasting
User Level I
User Level I

Postby richie43 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:08 pm

I just got the new fixes to test, and all is working now. So give Tim a little time, have some patience. These are good, I am certainly buying the full versions when they are ready. Heck, I'd pay for this version, they're great!
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby Cupwise » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:40 pm

ok the updated set is up. if you've already downloaded it, all you need to do is grab Part A for whichever (or both) sample rate you already have. part a has the program files and they are all that has been changed. part b is the vectors which have not been changed.

if your DAW allows you to do wet/dry mixes of each plug-in, i would recommend using the send versions, even for inserts, and using the DAW's wet/dry controls to mix. that way you can use the feedback control. and again i would recommend a limiter after nebula if you touch the feedback.

anyway, check the original post for the updated set links.
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Postby Cupwise » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:53 pm

someone in another forum just pointed out to me that the echo effect disappeared on them when they mixed down to mono. the channels are phase inverted (same as the unit). for the reverb i corrected that by flipping one channel because it created a problem for me at one point, but i chose to keep the echo as it is.

so, if you use the echo programs, be aware of that if it may become a problem for you. you can just switch the program to run in mono to solve it. i may include additional presets in mono in the full set since it may be an issue for some. i could eventually add those to this free set but nobody should hold their breaths on that since it's a simple thing to switch yourselves, and since i've already had like 2 or 3 false starts on this release ;)
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Postby adam73 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:13 am

sounds superb! i really like the echo, thank you :D
adam73
User Level III
User Level III

Postby meloco » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:42 pm

Cupwise wrote:someone in another forum just pointed out to me that the echo effect disappeared on them when they mixed down to mono. the channels are phase inverted (same as the unit). for the reverb i corrected that by flipping one channel because it created a problem for me at one point, but i chose to keep the echo as it is.

That's probably me=)
Actually I found uses for that now.

Try to run this thing before your reverb...
OH
MY
GOD
it's so cool!
meloco
User Level VII
User Level VII

Postby evaderod » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:53 pm

Hi,

Downloaded the updates and they work on my install (Win7 x64, Studio One pro, Nebula 3 pro server). Many thanks for your consideration and generosity.
evaderod
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby twoifbysea » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:41 am

Any ideas why these programs wouldn't show up in Nebula? The program and vector files where placed in the appropriate directories and my nebula 3 pro is registered and working fine with the other couple of Cupwise releases that I have.
twoifbysea
User Level I
User Level I

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries