Login

pioneer analog echo/reverb, free reverb set! FULL SET IS UP

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: cup release- pioneer analog echo/reverb, free reverb set

Postby richie43 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:27 pm

They indeed sound great! I am sorry that you are having these issues, but I am "happy" that it is not my system specifically (maybe I'm not cursed after all!)
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby richie43 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:29 pm

Cupwise wrote:there's really nothing much different about the send presets. a) the dry control is turned all the way down, b) the feedback control is added which is a simple thing to do, and amounts to about the same degree of difference as the dry control setting change.

i doubt it's any kind of voodoo or spirits or anything. :| i also think it's pretty well impossible for there to be a corrupt download kind of thing when the files are inside a zip. if it were corrupt they just wouldn't unpack from the zip (at least this is my experience).

there's nothing different about the file names, no special characters used or anything. instead of a '1' they have a '2', that's the only filename change. if nobody else is having the problem it kind of forces me to think there is something going on with your setup. i mean there is very, very little difference between the send programs and the regular ones. it gets nearly impossible for me to solve a problem like this if only one person has it. so what i'm going to do is just go ahead and work towards releasing the 10k set, then if anyone who buys that has any trouble that might help pin it down.

also since the single zip contains both the programs and the vectors, releasing an update just to fix a problem for one person (if i could even figure it out after probably hours of digging in the dark), would mean i would then have to re-upload new zips for the full set and being reverbs they are bigger, and then some would feel compelled to redownload those for a fix to an issue they didn't even have, and that's just several annoyances piled on top of one another. so instead what i'm going to do is recreate everything from the sources for the full version, so that if there IS a bug of some kind, hopefully that zaps it. but in the full release i'll make sure to have separate zips for the programs and vectors like i usually do, so that any updates can contain only the smaller program files in a zip, which makes my uploading and everyone's downloading less of a hassle. and if that solves the problem for you i will quietly, stealthily, and secretly upload an updated version of the free set just in case anyone else ever comes across this seemingly rare issue. and again, that's assuming that the problem is with the programs themselves..

I totally understand Tim. But do note that there has been another person having the same issue, so it may be something small on your end. Whatever, they are great sounding and as usual, I'll purchase the full versions when you make them anyway.....
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby richie43 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:32 pm

I also can't see how my set up could cause this when it is happening on 3 very different machines. And again, I am not asking for a fix, I am just trying to help you avoid issues down the road when you are releasing the paid-for versions. Consider this unsolicited beta testing....lol.
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Cupwise » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:35 pm

evaderod wrote:Hi

I am having same problem as richie43. No loading of sends
both 44.1 and 96 Khz, all send programs.

Win 7 X64
Studio One 2 Pro
Nebula 3 Pro Server

Just letting you know, and thanks again for these programs, they sound great.

ah ok now i at least know it IS with the programs.

;)

i'll go ahead and recreate those and have crazy rich check out a new batch, and upload if they are fixed. probably at the same time as the 10k set.
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Postby Cupwise » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:36 pm

i'm starting to think there is some kind of weird bug with making duplicate programs with NAT...
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:41 pm

Cupwise wrote:...and have crazy rich check out a new batch....

I choose to interpret that as a compliment, of course. I am the last person to start a fight... :shock:
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Cupwise » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:13 pm

interpret it as a joke

richie43 wrote:Ok, something is amiss, I don't think I am crazy (well, yes, I am crazy.
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:17 pm

Cupwise wrote:interpret it as a joke

richie43 wrote:Ok, something is amiss, I don't think I am crazy (well, yes, I am crazy.

Of course goofball, I was also joking....(maybe humor and intent is lost with expressionless typing....sigh). I look forward to running the new presets through some paces, let me know. Thanks again for your unique and awesome libraries.
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Cupwise » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:22 pm

PS- i don't think you're TOO crazy ;)
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:20 pm

Cupwise wrote:PS- i don't think you're TOO crazy ;)

Then I have you fooled.... :twisted:
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries