Top 3rd party Time variant programs?

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Top 3rd party Time variant programs?

Postby Cupwise » Fri May 03, 2013 6:24 am

SWAN wrote:one thing I might say is that there might be a bigger market for a very characterful and juicy vintage unit...like a bi-phase, or a Roland Flanger or something like that...if it could beat a normal plugin sound...

But if its a ludicrous amount of work for not much return I would not push for it of course...

i would say that the unit i used for youreiA and B is pretty 'characterful' with it's output transformers, the word 'vintage' applies (it was allegedly used to do forensic cleaning work on the watergate tapes), and with the sharp peak filters and maybe a little feedback, it can be 'juicy'.

but i do think the lack of interest could be, as i said, due to it being more of a basic filter rather than flange/phase. the 117 is one of the most famous flangers ever so if i finish that and it goes nowhere, i'll be done with this stuff for sure.

Postby dwagrimm » Fri May 03, 2013 7:09 am

Hm, that will be sad if you stop that but I understand your problem too.
I want to use a lot the time variation stuff in my mixes but the includet lib´s sounds "not up to date". nebula can do much more and much better I think. this is why I have to use algo plugs. I like your stuff.
User Level IX
User Level IX

Postby theau » Fri May 24, 2013 12:11 am

I now own both tremolo and YouReiFLTB1

Tremolo is one of the prog I use the most in Nebula

Thanks again

Tristan from France
User Level I
User Level I

Postby mightymosaic » Fri May 31, 2013 9:36 pm

Cup! I finally got around to purchasing your Tremolo Programs, And im Floored!! WEll done! And the amount of Control You give in each program Is phenomenal! I highly recommend it. It feels soo ... Real.

Return to 3rd party libraries