Login

Update- Smooth 609A Limiter now up!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Smooth 609A BusComp+Limiter, Cupwise FX -NEW UPDATE!!!

Postby indelible » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:11 pm

I downloaded the demo from Cupwise site and put programs and vectors file in the right places.Now nebula is crashing every time I run it.I'm on Mountain Lion.The plugin starts and when click on the ''init'' menu i got the crash.Any ideas?If I erase the Smooth demo from the folders nebula works again.Maybe I'll try to reinstall nebula
indelible
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby enriquesilveti » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:18 pm

indelible wrote:I downloaded the demo from Cupwise site and put programs and vectors file in the right places.Now nebula is crashing every time I run it.I'm on Mountain Lion.The plugin starts and when click on the ''init'' menu i got the crash.Any ideas?If I erase the Smooth demo from the folders nebula works again.Maybe I'll try to reinstall nebula

Thank you for report. Seems to be a key related problem form Cupwise release. I'll contact developer ASAP.
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
RME UFX | PS Lyra2 | SD USBPre2
VM U15 | VM W10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert

Postby giancarlo » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:40 pm

enriquesilveti wrote:
indelible wrote:I downloaded the demo from Cupwise site and put programs and vectors file in the right places.Now nebula is crashing every time I run it.I'm on Mountain Lion.The plugin starts and when click on the ''init'' menu i got the crash.Any ideas?If I erase the Smooth demo from the folders nebula works again.Maybe I'll try to reinstall nebula

Thank you for report. Seems to be a key related problem form Cupwise release. I'll contact developer ASAP.

where did you places files exactly?
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby indelible » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:58 pm

giancarlo wrote:
enriquesilveti wrote:

where did you places files exactly?

program files in the program nebula folder and vector files in the vector s folder
indelible
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby Cupwise » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:31 pm

i contacted scooter privately about the same problem but i never got a reply. i didn't want to bump the thread too much over it and i was going to wait until i had a solution before posting, but if someone else has the issue too...

anyway, are you people with the problem using a free Nebula?

enrique- what do you mean 'key' issue? i used key 10 when i crypted with NAT, that's for compatibility with free Neb right? but even if i used the wrong key, wouldn't they just get an 'init' when loading the program, instead of having Neb crash?
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Postby indelible » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:39 pm

Cupwise wrote:i contacted scooter privately about the same problem but i never got a reply. i didn't want to bump the thread too much over it and i was going to wait until i had a solution before posting, but if someone else has the issue too...

anyway, are you people with the problem using a free Nebula?

enrique- what do you mean 'key' issue? i used key 10 when i crypted with NAT, that's for compatibility with free Neb right? but even if i used the wrong key, wouldn't they just get an 'init' when loading the program, instead of having Neb crash?

I'm using nebula3 pro
indelible
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby andiw » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:45 pm

Don't want to turn this thread into a Nebula bug report but I had the same problems.

As soon as I clicked the 'Init' to open the menu my Nebula crashed. In my case it was due to some aitb programs (EAR). I opened them in NAT and edited the categories, resaved all and the problem went away.

I'm on Mac, Neb 3 pro, V505
my music: aj-guitar.com
andiw
User Level IX
User Level IX

Postby Cupwise » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:13 pm

indelible wrote:
I'm using nebula3 pro

ok if you want to contact me via email here: http://www.cupwise.com/cup/contact/

i could try to make some changes to the files and send you those and see if they work. maybe there is a mac specific bug of some kind. i don't have a mac so i can't test for it, but nobody has mentioned it to me before these posts.
Last edited by Cupwise on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Postby enriquesilveti » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:54 pm

Right. Please customers with issues create a new topic under bug sections.
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
RME UFX | PS Lyra2 | SD USBPre2
VM U15 | VM W10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert

Postby cehas » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:37 pm

Praise the lawd! HOW ON EARTH did i miss this?

I was drooling for a N**e mastering comp, and here it is. Some questions 'tho (as always) about the demo:

What's the deal with the reduction metering? It doesn't register anything until it's totally squashing? Is this simply a demo issue/feature? I'm using N3Pro.

I will certainly be buying in a few days 'tho, GR metering working or not. You're the man.
cehas
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries