Login

Gemini Audio High-End Microphones Updated!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Gemini Audio High-End Microphones Updated!!

Postby Gemini Audio » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:10 am

Braun VeM1 - Microphone Library for Nebula3

- Gemini Audio Highend Microphones have been updated! New dry programs have been added, which have no acoustic reflections in them and give you only the microphone character.

- Instant Download

- Braun VeM1 is a Preamp Library for Acustica Audio Nebula3

- 192kHz, 96kHz, 88,2, 48 and 44.1 versions

- Contains Dry and Room programs

- Contains 10 Kenel programs

- Contains HQ programs (10 Kernel programs using the TIMED engine)

- Contains SE versions of all programs (CPU friendly 5 Kernel programs)

- Consists of 13 programs

- Libraby size 30MB

- Reqires Nebula3, Nebula3 Pro or Nebula Server

About the original hardware

This library is based on one of the most natural sounding tube microphones.

The sampling process

The microphone has been carefully sampled at 96kHz, using top notch mastering converters, and high quality cables with levels carefully calibrated and matched to provide the highest quality. No destructive digital processing like normalization was used. The all other sample rates programs where converted using one of the best SRC.

Audio characteristics and features.

This library makes any audio signal sound as if it was recorded using this microphone. It will work best with signals which weren‘t recorded using a microphone. Otherwise it will add its character to the microphone which the sound source has been recorded with, which can be very useful too. It could also be placed after a guitar amp/cabinet emulation.The audio character of this library is very natural and open.

Listen aReM2 - Microphone Library for Nebula3

- Instant Download

-Listen aReM2 is a Preamp Library for Acustica Audio Nebula3

- Includes 10 Kenel programs

- Includes HQ programs (10 Kernel programs using the TIMED engine)

- Includes SE versions of all programs (CPU friendly 5 Kernel programs)

- Consists of 36 programs

- Libraby size 30MB

This library is based on a rare german tube microphone. It features a original K47 capsule, AC701 Tube and a Nickel-Iron-Transformer. It is certainly one of the best vocal microphones around.

The sampling process

The microphone has been carefully sampled at 96kHz, using top notch mastering converters, and high quality cables with levels carefully calibrated and matched to provide the highest quality. No destructive digital processing like normalization was used. The all other sample rates programs where converted using one of the best SRC.

Audio characteristics and features.

This library makes any audio signal sound as if it was recorded using this microphone. It will work best with signals which weren‘t recorded using a microphone. Otherwise it will add its character to the microphone which the sound source has been recorded with, which can be very useful too. It could also be placed after a guitar amp/cabinet emulation. This microphone is very warm, characterful and vintage sounding.

aR-122 Valve - Microphone Library for Nebula3

- Instant Download

- aR-122 Valve is a Preamp Library for Acustica Audio Nebula3

- Includes 10 Kenel programs

- Includes HQ programs (10 Kernel programs using the TIMED engine)

- Includes SE versions of all programs (CPU friendly 5 Kernel programs)

- Consists of 36 programs

- Libraby size 135MB

This library is based on the first commercially produced tube ribbon microphone. Its known for its natural and pleasant sound without producing the artifacts of a condenser microphone. Its one of the best microphones for recording guitar cabinets.

The sampling process

Audio characteristics and features

This library makes any audio signal sound as if it was recorded using this microphone. It will work best with signals which weren‘t recorded using a microphone. Otherwise it will add its character to the microphone which the sound source has been recorded with, which can be very useful too. It could also be placed after a guitar amp/cabinet emulation. The audio character of this library is very natural and pleasant sounding.
Last edited by Gemini Audio on Wed May 22, 2013 5:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Gemini Audio
User Level XI
User Level XI

Re: Gemini Audio Releases High-End Microphones!!

Postby Gemini Audio » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:13 pm

I've included all sample rates for the first time, so you won't have to use nebula's internal sample rate converter and loading time is much faster.
Gemini Audio
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby cps418 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:57 pm

Gemini Audio wrote:I've included all sample rates for the first time, so you won't have to use nebula's internal sample rate converter and loading time is much faster.
still need a preset demo for those who want to see how it works out on a track recorded with a mic.
cps418
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby Gemini Audio » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:09 pm

Unfortunately i can't offer preset demos for those programs, but i will add more audio demos soon.
Gemini Audio
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby mathias » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:10 am

how did you sample it?

which speaker for the test tone, how did you exclude the room from the sampling?
i ask, because i did some free programs with microphones a while ago (still available here on the forum) and there is always the coloration of the speaker in the chain, plus the room, even when the kernellength is reduced drastically, you get some roomeffect.
the best would be an anechoic room, but who has access to such ....

mathias
system 1: windows 8 32 bit - samplitude prox, tracktion6, reaper
system 2: mac osx yosemite - reaper(32+64bit), tracktion6(32+64bit)

both systems on: macbook pro (late 2009), core 2 duo 3,06 ghz, 4 gb ram, graphic: nvidia geforce 9600M GT 512 MB
mathias
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Gemini Audio » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:08 am

The microphones were sampled through K&H O410 using high-end cables and converters and the 1073 pre in a treated, good sounding small room. My focus for those libraries was to emulate an acoustic recording in a small room instead of only the microphone sound it self. It will make signals sound as if they where recorded in a small room with the given microphone. So the little bit of room serves this idea. I might add further programs sampled in a dead vocal booth in the future. These libraries will be especially helpful, if the signal sounds sterile and too direct.
Gemini Audio
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby mathias » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:04 pm

thanks for answering!
that was my idea too, when i sampled my mic-chains back then.
i did some experiments with mono to stereo - one speaker to stereomic-configuration, which gives dry monosources a convincing roomimpression.

mathias
system 1: windows 8 32 bit - samplitude prox, tracktion6, reaper
system 2: mac osx yosemite - reaper(32+64bit), tracktion6(32+64bit)

both systems on: macbook pro (late 2009), core 2 duo 3,06 ghz, 4 gb ram, graphic: nvidia geforce 9600M GT 512 MB
mathias
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Gemini Audio » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:57 pm

These libraries have just been updated. The GDrive feature has been added to all programs!
Gemini Audio
User Level XI
User Level XI

Re: Gemini Audio High-End Microphones Updated!!

Postby Gemini Audio » Wed May 22, 2013 5:16 pm

Gemini Audio Highend Microphones have been updated! New dry programs have been added, which have no acoustic reflections in them and give you only the microphone character.
Gemini Audio
User Level XI
User Level XI

Re: Gemini Audio High-End Microphones Updated!!

Postby emilieitor » Wed May 22, 2013 6:07 pm

Is it a update of 3,50 euros more expensive?
emilieitor
User Level X
User Level X

Next

Return to 3rd party libraries