Login

(New) SPL Qure Tube Equalizer!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: (New) SPL Qure Tube Equalizer!!

Postby richie43 » Wed May 08, 2013 11:53 pm

I just wanted to revive this thread again so it doesn't get forgotten forever. Hey guitarman; Are you still planning on making this right with those of us that supported you as a new dev by purchasing this on faith? I am not attacking you, but this always seems to be a fair and cooperative community of audio folks spread out across the entire globe, and i would like to see that type of "feel-good" behavior continue. I tend to be overly friendly, but there may be others who are prone to getting upset by something like this and I would hate to see these forum pages get ugly..... At least log in and let us know what IS going on, if anything. Cheers, and good luck.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby tunca » Thu May 09, 2013 1:09 am

richie43 wrote:I just wanted to revive this thread again so it doesn't get forgotten forever. Hey guitarman; Are you still planning on making this right with those of us that supported you as a new dev by purchasing this on faith? I am not attacking you, but this always seems to be a fair and cooperative community of audio folks spread out across the entire globe, and i would like to see that type of "feel-good" behavior continue. I tend to be overly friendly, but there may be others who are prone to getting upset by something like this and I would hate to see these forum pages get ugly..... At least log in and let us know what IS going on, if anything. Cheers, and good luck.

BTW it's really wierd.If programs don't working,why did he launch them?

So he could try his own programs before launch them.

Now i believe he's cheating us.

He could write something like this on his own site;

"Donate and download my programs! But after download you can see that programs are not working! Thanks for your stupidity! Ohh! By the way i will never updated! HAHA!!!"

It's could be more informative.

It's my first and last donate for this guy's programs.

And i don't want my money back.I won't rich with 5 bucks...

By thw way if you want coffee,just tell me.I can send you money to drinking coffee without getting your programs.So i don't feel like fool.

Thanks!(Actually no)
tunca
User Level X
User Level X

Postby richie43 » Thu May 09, 2013 4:10 am

For the record, I did not revive this thread to attack guitarman. But tunca's response is exactly what I was referring to when I said that there just may be people out there that are not as mild about this situation. Another message to guitarman: I do software testing for many of the Nebula developers, as well as testing for many non-Nebula ("algo") plugin devs. There is a reason that these devs have people like me rigorously test their software BEFORE asking for money for their products. I am sure that you tested your library before selling it, I am not accusing you of knowingly selling a defective library. But I bet that every software that I test has already worked properly on the dev's system, but often it still is riddled with problems. Often the problems are small, but still serious enough to need fixing. Sometimes my computer blue-screens! Software is a bit twitchy, and it needs to be tested on differently configured systems before there is confidence in it's stability and consistency. I suggest that you fix what you can, and start asking for some testers. There are many here on this forum that would love to be part of the development of new libraries. The Nebula community is one of the most audio-crazed groups I have ever been part of, we are all so excited by this cool technology and the amazing audio quality we can have with such relatively "simple" and inexpensive tools. Reach out and ask for help, and get that EQ library fixed and re-released.
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby guitarman » Thu May 09, 2013 1:11 pm

I proceeded to make restitution of your donation, because I can no longer deal at the time to the development of this Eq-library.
sorry for what happened.
guitarman
User Level III
User Level III

Postby richie43 » Thu May 09, 2013 10:29 pm

guitarman wrote:I proceeded to make restitution of your donation, because I can no longer deal at the time to the development of this Eq-library.
sorry for what happened.

That's honorable. I wasn't asking for a refund, I was offering to help get things back in order. Thanks though, and I hope that you re-release this one.
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby twoifbysea » Fri May 17, 2013 11:52 pm

I got your refund. Thank you. I look forward to your future offerings.
twoifbysea
User Level I
User Level I

Postby Metalblast » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:48 pm

Qure is released as Q clone. check kvr forum...
Metalblast
User Level VI
User Level VI

Postby guitarman » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:32 am

Thanks for pointing that!
For those interested this is the link:
http://damyfx.altervista.org/q-clone-library.html

I'm also working on a version for nebula, this time working perfectly!
guitarman
User Level III
User Level III

Postby richie43 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:45 pm

guitarman wrote:Thanks for pointing that!
For those interested this is the link:
http://damyfx.altervista.org/q-clone-library.html

I'm also working on a version for nebula, this time working perfectly!

I'll believe you and am ready to use it again! (Contact me if you need any reliable, enthusiastic, and super-communicative testers- It's my way of helping the Neb development).
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Previous

Return to 3rd party libraries