Login

Pirates !

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Pirates !

Postby giancarlo » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:50 pm

well, just support us. If you don't support our library developers they will stop and you'll miss important releases ;)
Anyway we are able to put nasty things inside copied libraries because our library format supports encrypted dll inside, and the whole thing is not detected by antivirus. So I suggest to pay attention ;)
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby giancarlo » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:52 pm

(this is the reason of all those complcations with serial, compatibility issues and so on)
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby ericus » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:42 am

giancarlo wrote:well, just support us. If you don't support our library developers they will stop and you'll miss important releases ;)
Anyway we are able to put nasty things inside copied libraries because our library format supports encrypted dll inside, and the whole thing is not detected by antivirus. So I suggest to pay attention ;)

As long as your "nasty things" don't hinder the work of us legit customers, please have fun! :mrgreen:
ericus

Postby Antonello » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:59 am

We removed many pirates copies in the last 2 days.
Please report abuse to: sales@acusticaudio.net

Thanks
Antonello
God Administrator
God Administrator

Postby Definity » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:13 am

Nice!
Definity

Postby jeffbdavis » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:30 am

I'm not too worried about it. Most third-party libraries are so reasonably priced that it doesn't make much sense to pirate them. Especially when a few bucks can get you the full product with updates, full support and the satisfaction of supporting the developers. :D
jeffbdavis
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby sfunk » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:07 pm

If this site has 'news' in the title then you should contact the moderators and ask them to take down the links.

I have been there in the past and Slate and co demanded links to cracks of their stuff be taken down; there is a policy for no Slate stuff now...............it will be interesting to see if they are so accommodating with Nebula
sfunk

Postby daveedwards » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:13 pm

giancarlo wrote:well, just support us. If you don't support our library developers they will stop and you'll miss important releases ;)
Anyway we are able to put nasty things inside copied libraries because our library format supports encrypted dll inside, and the whole thing is not detected by antivirus. So I suggest to pay attention ;) (this is the reason of all those complcations with serial, compatibility issues and so on)

Giancarlo before I write a more lengthy response to this, I want to make sure I'm understanding you right...

Are you saying there is hidden malicious code in the software I bought which has implications for compatibility? That's what it sounds like you're saying here. As someone who's invested $500+ in Nebula and currently can't use it because of compatibility issues, this is rather interesting to me. Can you clarify this please?
daveedwards
User Level II
User Level II

Postby MegaDude » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:08 pm

"Are you saying there is hidden malicious code in the software I bought which has implications for compatibility? That's what it sounds like you're saying here. As someone who's invested $500+ in Nebula and currently can't use it because of compatibility issues, this is rather interesting to me. Can you clarify this please?"

As a paying customer who has never bought anything cracked in his whole life, I have to say this makes me a little nervous. Now I'm worried I have something like a bomb in my legitimately bought software which could accidentally go off even though I have nothing pirated.... have to say that this makes me feel a little uneasy thinking this. :?
MegaDude
User Level II
User Level II

Postby SpliffSplaff » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:03 pm

Well...i am a little bit (to say the least) nervous now. Im running a small company and i have some, for me and my customers, very important data on my computer. Now i would like to know what i actually installed with Nebula. I think you should have informed your customers that there is some encrypted stuff delivered with this software. And as you said that it is not detectable, no one knows (except AA staff) what it is. As a legit customer that i am, i expect an explanation. Thanks.
SpliffSplaff
User Level III
User Level III

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries