Re: Pirates !

Postby giancarlo » Fri May 02, 2014 4:34 pm

thank you ianc
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby mertayy » Fri May 02, 2014 8:38 pm

Nebula 2 is gone and since such issues didn't decrease...

I think a super affordable and crippled nebula "lite" should replace the demo neb.3 and its ancient library (which today doesn't reflect Nebula quality presets).

This I think would also help 3.rd party developers sell more.
mertayy

Postby Antman81 » Tue May 06, 2014 2:52 am

I'm a new user of nebula 3 pro. Bought some Alex B libraries too :) . If they step up the CP on Nebula I believe this has to go hand in hand with usability and quality. I love this plugin but it feels a little like (Oh I hope it works today properly).

As regards to pirating in studios I don't have much knowledge of this (as I'm not a professional). Though in the gaming market people pirate all the time even when owning a copy of the license to avoid CP inconveniences. Maybe the same goes with pirating plugins? I have heard also that of people pirating to evaluate software in a kind of glorified demo perspective, before purchasing a full license (some demo limitations can effect this?).

Anyways as long as the software is good well priced and easy to keep updated/re-installed then I think CP is a good idea.

BTW I'm glad to being a new member of this interesting community and hope to contribute in some way one day. :D
Antman81
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby giancarlo » Tue May 06, 2014 4:59 am

you are welcome!
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Previous

Return to 3rd party libraries