Login

Seriously rare and amazing stuffs for sampling

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Seriously rare and amazing stuffs for sampling

Postby sheever » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:41 pm

I was wondering to open one topic for this stuffs I hope its ok.
this is because no one knows every tools and gears so the 3rd part developers can found here extremely rare stuffs to record..
pls post only rare and exclusive stuffs which is really can not be found on every street...
few rules otherwise this topic ll be messed over.

try to copy any sound demo links to prof how is the gear sound.if you cant do then post the link of the products to give some info to the others..
the gear must be hard to find category or their prices sitting on the skyscraper...or at least not well known gear but possible to find and worth to be sampled-used by amazing Artists and you ll never get it probably.
(that means forexample.do not post voicemaster platinum pro and J*****k threeq units just to mess up the topic)

this is could be a cooperation between 3rd part developers and the users so might would be great idea to do votes at the posted gears and the users might could get the presets of their wishes... and from the other side the developers have a statistics what stuff would be worth to rent or buy just for create presets so is not wasted time and investment at all..

I am not a moderator but pls take this topic seriously.
you can open as many you want for anything else but dont hesitate to post anything which is on your whislist!
Last edited by sheever on Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sheever
User Level III
User Level III

Re: Seriously rare and amazing stuffs for sampling

Postby sheever » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:13 pm

an example:

the best phaser in the world category:)
JH Tau Phaser:

http://www.bridechamber.com/bridechambe ... _Pipe.html

http://www.jhaible.de/tau/jh_tau.html

audio demo:
http://www.keyboardmuseum.org/soundshee ... phase.html
check the Phaser on the clavinet
Last edited by sheever on Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
sheever
User Level III
User Level III

Postby sheever » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:16 pm

Korg PS 3100 filter
Vactrol
http://www.synthtech.com/motm410.html
pls check the Female voice processed and stereo panned [412K]
audio demo.its amazing
sheever
User Level III
User Level III

Postby farjedi » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:34 am

Great selection..After listening to both of these I'd be made up if they were Nebulized. Forgot about the Mod capabilities of Neb and it hasn't really been expoited yet. I think we're gonna need 3rd parties to get into these type of effects more cos surely there are only so many eq's people will be interested in?..
farjedi
User Level X
User Level X

Postby cdsoundmaster » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:10 am

Hi Farjedi!

I agree, and there are definitely more other category effects coming in the near future.
The list of eq's and consoles and the sort that are being featured are the most important devices. Getting these included in the Nebula format is an important goal, but it also accentuates the importance of choosing each device for its sound and not just its name. My goal with the eq's, consoles, line devices, etc are to carefully compare each one's strengths so that each release from CDS fills an important void. This also means that I work hard to organize these releases with the other official 3rd party developers so that we benefit each other by providing hardware that does not duplicate another release.

From CDS, I want to be certain that the regimen of truly one-of-a kind eq's makes it to Nebula before moving on to compressors and limiters, panners, chorus, reverb, etc. There may be some items interspersed if we can get a lock on compression and stereo aspects of chorus/flange (they are sounding awesome, but more consistent in narrow stereo range than full stereo). For radical compression settings, the process works nicely. But, for extremely fast response and extreme program-dependent/program variable devices there is room for improvement (although still better than expected!).

I'm also hoping for some people to get involved in doing some independent real-space sampling, which would be wonderful! Imagine a database of images and samples of various venues and rooms from all around the world!

farjedi wrote:Great selection..After listening to both of these I'd be made up if they were Nebulized. Forgot about the Mod capabilities of Neb and it hasn't really been expoited yet. I think we're gonna need 3rd parties to get into these type of effects more cos surely there are only so many eq's people will be interested in?..
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Return to 3rd party libraries