Login

AITB releases E.A.R. (Epic Acoustics Reverb)

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: AITB releases E.A.R. (Epic Acoustics Reverb)

Postby souljah » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:52 pm

Yes you understood well, i got into guru 1 mode and changed dsp buffer to 8192 now its all good(tnx). Im able to run many instances of studio room and it sounds really good too, now im going to download rest of the packages 96k! Sry for my newbish questions before :oops: Regarding to nebula latest vers. im goin to try it again if i get cubase 7, maybe it works with that. Cubase 6.07 didnt find nebula at all so im stuck with the 1.3.4.. vers. i hope im not missing that much.cheers!
dagovitsj wrote:@souljah

Hi! I'm not quite sure if I understand you correct, but are you saying that you can't see DSPBUFFER in your MAST page? That is strange.

The only thing I can think of is that you perhaps haven't activated "Guru" mode. I think Nebula is defaulted to "simple" mode when installed. To activate "Guru" mode see here: http://screencast.com/t/lqvoGXiG1Z

I will suggest that you upgrade to last version since most 3rd part developers have tweaked their libs to work best with the latest version of Nebula, as far as I have understood.
souljah
User Level II
User Level II

Postby dagovitsj » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:05 pm

That's good!
Sorry if this is redundant info, but I don't think you need to purchase Cubase 7 to get the latest version of Nebula to work.

As far as I remember, there is a default installation path for the Nebula plugin, and that is not the common suggestion other plugin installer suggest. If you have just confirmed all the questions when installed, the plugin is located at C:/vstplugins.

Check this to get Cubase so recognize it:
1) Open Cubase
2) Devices > Plug-in Information
3) Choose the button called 'VST 2.x Plugin Paths
4) Press the 'Add' button and locate the vstplugins folder, i.e. I believe it's located at C:/vstplugins
5) confirm (OK, OK)
6) Close Cubase and open it again (Cubase will scan all your plugin paths)
7) Now Cubase can see your Nebula plugin and you're good to go.

PS: For a fresh Nebula installation it's very important that you install the installer first, and THEN the update version - other wise it won't work.

Hope you get it to work - I believe it's important to update your Nebula version, because a lot of 3rd party libs are based on the newest version.

Cheers
|Win 7-64bit | Reaper 4. x64, Cubase 6.5.3., 64 & 32 bit | RAM:16 GB | CPU: Intel Core i5 760@ 2,8 GHz | Samsung SSD 830 (256 GB) | WD: Black harddisks | Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT Graphics Accelerator | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4 |Nebula 3 Pro |
dagovitsj
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby analoginthebox.com » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:55 pm

Released:
E.A.R. Halls

analoginthebox.com
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby fpoitevin » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:03 pm

Just bought and starting to test the firsts programs.
Don't have enough words to express what I feel regarding the quality, the musicality... This library is definitely the center piece for my work (looking forward the plates). Throwing away all other plugins or hardware. The Large Hall 2 is wonderful on a piano (a chance, I just have to finish a project with a piano for tomorrow). I've been searching the reverb that fits my feeling for years now. Here it is. I bought the VSS3, UADEMT140, TrueVerb and so on... These are very good reverbs, but I have problems to find a sound that really serves the music, the emotion. With the EAR lib, I forget the reverb, I only feel music and space without any tweaking.
That's it, this lib is all about emotion.
fpoitevin
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby Dogbite » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:22 pm

fpoitevin wrote:I bought the VSS3, UAD EMT140, TrueVerb and so on... These are very good reverbs, but I have problems to find a sound that really serves the music...

Wow.. If E.A.R. is in front of those, that's some recommendation :)
Dogbite
User Level VI
User Level VI

Postby fpoitevin » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:48 pm

fpoitevin wrote:Wow.. If E.A.R. is in front of those, that's some recommendation
Absolutely !! Of course sound is a subjective question, but I confirm that I regret to have spent so much money in the VSS3 and the UAD 140. For old plates, the VNXT is far beyond (I've not heard the EAR plates for now...) and for my taste, the VSS3 is definitely not a musical reverb (but is unbeatable for postprod).
fpoitevin
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby Henry Olonga » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:35 pm

Great release guys, great release!
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby edbilleaud » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:14 am

fpoitevin wrote:Just bought and starting to test the firsts programs.
Don't have enough words to express what I feel regarding the quality, the musicality... This library is definitely the center piece for my work (looking forward the plates). Throwing away all other plugins or hardware. The Large Hall 2 is wonderful on a piano (a chance, I just have to finish a project with a piano for tomorrow). I've been searching the reverb that fits my feeling for years now. Here it is. I bought the VSS3, UADEMT140, TrueVerb and so on... These are very good reverbs, but I have problems to find a sound that really serves the music, the emotion. With the EAR lib, I forget the reverb, I only feel music and space without any tweaking.
That's it, this lib is all about emotion.

I don't see a "Large Hall" in my selections, should it be there? I downloaded five sections at 96K, but I don't see it. Hmmm.
edbilleaud
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby Blimey » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:09 am

Very high quality verbs in these EAR sets. The Room set was so good I grabbed the Halls straight away. These have reminded me that Nebula is a great companion to the all the algorithmic verbs out there.
Blimey
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby fpoitevin » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:48 am

Henry Olonga wrote:I don't see a "Large Hall" in my selections, should it be there? I downloaded five sections at 96K, but I don't see it. Hmmm.
The exact name is "EAR Lrg Hall 2"
fpoitevin
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries