Login

AITB releases E.A.R. (Epic Acoustics Reverb)

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: AITB releases E.A.R. (Epic Acoustics Reverb)

Postby fpoitevin » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:53 pm

Just playing around with these rooms... Totally blown away! :o It's by far the best Rev I've ever worked with. Thanks a lot.
Will it be long before the next libs ?
fpoitevin
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby mr.tele » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:00 pm

I just finished running a drumkit through all of the rooms to test the library. :shock: Fantastic!! Some of the best room reverbs I've ever heard. These don't sound digital to me at all. They sound real and great! The main issue will be trying to decide which ones to use where. I'm officialy blown away... :D
mr.tele
User Level X
User Level X

Postby edbilleaud » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:53 pm

I need some help. I've purchased the EAR library, but cannot figure out how to authorize it. I've copied the files into programs and vectors folders, and they do show up when I run Nebula, but I cannot find any .ser file. I'm on a Mac, X.5.8. Can anyone please tell me where this file is supposed to be? I've written AITB support, but no reply. Many thanks.
edbilleaud
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby Arne » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:00 am

edbilleaud wrote:I need some help. I've purchased the EAR library, but cannot figure out how to authorize it. I've copied the files into programs and vectors folders, and they do show up when I run Nebula, but I cannot find any .ser file. I'm on a Mac, X.5.8. Can anyone please tell me where this file is supposed to be? I've written AITB support, but no reply. Many thanks.

You need to login to your account at AITB, then upload your .aut file and download the .ser file when done
Arne
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby edbilleaud » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:11 am

Arne wrote:
edbilleaud wrote:I need some help. I've purchased the EAR library, but cannot figure out how to authorize it. I've copied the files into programs and vectors folders, and they do show up when I run Nebula, but I cannot find any .ser file. I'm on a Mac, X.5.8. Can anyone please tell me where this file is supposed to be? I've written AITB support, but no reply. Many thanks.

You need to login to your account at AITB, then upload your .aut file and download the .ser file when done

OK, many thanks, I couldn't find the .ser file was the issue, (and the AITB Manual is garbled and tiny for some reason), but I finally found it, uploaded it, and received the .aut file, seems to be working now. Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it. Now that the "file fun" is done, let's see how these 'verbs actually sound. Thanks.
edbilleaud
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby edbilleaud » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:19 am

All working now. Nice reverbs, smooth and natural sounding. Most impressed by the stereo immersion of the sound. Thumbs up.
edbilleaud
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby Dogbite » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:24 am

Excellent quality reverbs, but my poor PC comes to a dead stop when I drop one into an FX rack.

Time for an i7 :D
Dogbite
User Level VI
User Level VI

Postby Barendse » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:08 am

Dogbite wrote:Excellent quality reverbs, but my poor PC comes to a dead stop when I drop one into an FX rack.

Time for an i7 :D

Try to cut the tail a little bit, this will reduce the cpu load and still sounds great.
Barendse
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby Dogbite » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:18 am

Thanks for the tip!

:)
Dogbite
User Level VI
User Level VI

Postby dagovitsj » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:15 pm

I just have to say: this is a fantastic reverb. Have been testing it on vocals, acoustic guitars, drums. Wow! It just sounds so natural, like the instruments is merged into the reverb.

Try Posit Room 1 - places a dry acoustic guitar so nicely in a mix!

Very happy Nebula user ;)

@Dogbite: I have an i5 CPU and had to change the DSPBUFFER size in the MAST page from 512 > 1024 to use the preset called Sm Vox Room - and now it works like a charm!
|Win 7-64bit | Reaper 4. x64, Cubase 6.5.3., 64 & 32 bit | RAM:16 GB | CPU: Intel Core i5 760@ 2,8 GHz | Samsung SSD 830 (256 GB) | WD: Black harddisks | Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT Graphics Accelerator | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4 |Nebula 3 Pro |
dagovitsj
Vip Member
Vip Member

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries