Login

AITB releases E.A.R. (Epic Acoustics Reverb)

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: AITB releases E.A.R. (Epic Acoustics Reverb)

Postby mr.tele » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:56 am

I know, awesome upgrade price! :o :D
mr.tele
User Level X
User Level X

Postby richie43 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:35 am

Owen wrote:Not to be spruiking anything.....

I had to look that word up! That's a good one.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby RJHollins » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:06 am

For the EAR bundle ...

Is the posted price before or after the discount ?

Thanks.
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Postby botus99 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:49 pm

WHOA!!! I just loaded up the newest set (Additional Spaces), and I think it's my favorite of the bunch!

The spaces category is chock-full of very useful programs that have an almost pumping quality to them. They'll be very useful for adding dimension to Tool-esqe volume swells, among other things obviously. I really like what they do to drums too. Very creative-sounding.

The ambiances are astounding to say the least. These work very well on guitar tracks to give them that "in the room" sound. They emulate the sound of recording in a really nice room VERY convincingly! Can't wait to try these on... well everything to be honest :lol:

And lastly, there are the chambers. As I rarely work with chambers, I feel I can't offer a good insight to them. What I will say however, is that they DO sound great and I now will have a very valid reason to try them out. The Kick and Snare Chambers sound like something I could pop into a lot of mixes. The Small Dark Chamber sounded awesome on everything I put through it.

Thanks for the hard work, Niklas! The EAR library is currently my goto reverb and with all the options that I haven't used yet, I know I'll have MANY uses for it in the future :mrgreen: The only downside is that my mixes might start to sound like the 80's with all the reverb I am now going to drench them in!
Win10 Pro 64 / i7 6700K / 16gb RAM / Reaper | Allen&Heath ZED-R16 / Echo AudiofirePre8
Nebula Ultimate - Ochre, Red, Charly, Tan, Orange, Blue, Navy, Purple, Amethyst, Lime, Sand, Pink, 2412, 7236, Titanium, Aquamarine, Coral
botus99
Expert
Expert

Postby Melon_Jack » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:48 am

Best reverb i've ever used!) Put some reverb in aux, send a little of your mono track and BOOOM - space and spice =) Very simple and nice. My goto reverb at the moment)
If not a secret, from which hardware it's sampled? =)))
Sorry for my bad english =))
Melon_Jack

Postby botus99 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:32 pm

Melon_Jack wrote:If not a secret, from which hardware it's sampled? =)))

It's a secret... as far as I've heard anyway :ugeek:
Win10 Pro 64 / i7 6700K / 16gb RAM / Reaper | Allen&Heath ZED-R16 / Echo AudiofirePre8
Nebula Ultimate - Ochre, Red, Charly, Tan, Orange, Blue, Navy, Purple, Amethyst, Lime, Sand, Pink, 2412, 7236, Titanium, Aquamarine, Coral
botus99
Expert
Expert

Postby russianpolecat » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:06 pm

Edit - I managed to purchase it via IE instead of Firefox, but it seems there is a issue with the site as I thought - got an automated email from AITB saying there is a problem and my purchase will be done manually.

Hi.

Can somebody check AITB's site because I think I'm going a bit mad. I'm trying to get E.A.R Halls but there seems to be a problem with the Paypal link. It takes me to Paypal, but when I try to sign in there is a message saying that Paypal is unable to process any payment to AITB. I tried to contact AITB directly, to see if there is an issue, and I got a 403 error message from the contact box on the website. Very odd. Paypal seems to be working fine for other stuff...

Cheers,

Chris

P.S. whilst I'm here I should ask - I've not been able to hear any demo's or whatever and so I'm going on the cheap price. I love reverb, but I want natural sounding reverb - this is a hardware unit I believe. Is is digital sounding?
russianpolecat
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby mathias » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:53 pm

P.S. whilst I'm here I should ask - I've not been able to hear any demo's or whatever and so I'm going on the cheap price. I love reverb, but I want natural sounding reverb - this is a hardware unit I believe. Is is digital sounding?

for my ears, it is one of the best non-digital sounding reverbs for nebula, that i have heard. it is pretty close to real sampled rooms, like the theater of life programs. but still you can't beat real rooms :D
but they are just not so versatile to carry around or sample in differentt forms and sizes :lol:

mathias
system 1: windows 8 32 bit - samplitude prox, tracktion6, reaper
system 2: mac osx yosemite - reaper(32+64bit), tracktion6(32+64bit)

both systems on: macbook pro (late 2009), core 2 duo 3,06 ghz, 4 gb ram, graphic: nvidia geforce 9600M GT 512 MB
mathias
Expert
Expert

Postby russianpolecat » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:57 pm

Cool, I've managed to download it now, so I'll check it out :)
russianpolecat
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby tb-av » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:31 pm

On requirements is states Nebula3Pro/Server....

Does that mean both. I only have Nebula3Pro.
tb-av
User Level III
User Level III

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries