Login

AITB releases E.A.R. (Epic Acoustics Reverb)

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: AITB releases E.A.R. (Epic Acoustics Reverb)

Postby winrob » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:21 am

Cheers Richie. ;)
winrob
User Level III
User Level III

Postby richie43 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:35 am

Melon_Jack wrote:Well, now i hear a huuuge difference with DRY sample. This reverb is just... Space, deepness, it not about tail, it's perfect for making instrument or voice more far. And yeah, it's really perfect. So clean sound. Like a 2D and 3D)
Many many thanks!)

There are many presets in these libraries with longer tails. I just picked some random examples to show the quality of the sets. Like I keep saying, you can't go wrong if you buy one, two, or all. Throw a dart at the computer and whichever library you land on, buy it. It will be a great choice no matter what.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby Melon_Jack » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:44 am

I think, i'll buy all of E.A.R and Phonocamptica reverbs. Just sended letter about bundle)

BTW, how to register on analoginthebox.com? O___o
Sorry for my bad english =))
Melon_Jack

Postby richie43 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:13 pm

Melon_Jack wrote:I think, i'll buy all of E.A.R and Phonocamptica reverbs. Just sended letter about bundle)

Just start an account and log in. The go to "My AITB" and find your account. Then you download the libraries. After you install, run each library once in your DAW (not each preset, lol), and close the DAW. In your nebulatemprepositories there will be the ser files that the presets generated when trying to load the first one. Still in your account on the AITB site, upload the ser with the authorize option fior each library. After it says it's done, download one of the options for the license. I always do the cross-platform one, and just put that in the same place you found the ser files. Done! It seems a bit bulky at first, but in the end, it is a small annoyance for them to feel a little protected.
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby Melon_Jack » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:27 pm

richie43 wrote:
Melon_Jack wrote:I think, i'll buy all of E.A.R and Phonocamptica reverbs. Just sended letter about bundle)

Just start an account and log in. The go to "My AITB" and find your account. Then you download the libraries. After you install, run each library once in your DAW (not each preset, lol), and close the DAW. In your nebulatemprepositories there will be the ser files that the presets generated when trying to load the first one. Still in your account on the AITB site, upload the ser with the authorize option fior each library. After it says it's done, download one of the options for the license. I always do the cross-platform one, and just put that in the same place you found the ser files. Done! It seems a bit bulky at first, but in the end, it is a small annoyance for them to feel a little protected.

That's all obvious. But i can't find where to start on aitb site. I don't see "register" button or something similar.
Melon_Jack

Postby richie43 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:53 pm

Good question...lol. They must have changed something, but you are right, I can't find it either..... Go to the "Company" option and send them a message. Sorry.....
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby Melon_Jack » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:23 am

It's OK) I'm confused too)) Also looking forward to Fate Bundle and then Mammoth EQ. Very positive reviews on this ones.
But registration.... And for some reason i cannot submit messages to AITB.. It's showing 403.
Melon_Jack

Postby richie43 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:24 pm

Melon_Jack wrote:It's OK) I'm confused too)) Also looking forward to Fate Bundle and then Mammoth EQ. Very positive reviews on this ones.
But registration.... And for some reason i cannot submit messages to AITB.. It's showing 403.

I just sent you a PM. :P
Good luck.
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby oldhanke » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:24 pm

Thanks for the clips, richie43!
oldhanke
User Level II
User Level II

Postby richie43 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:34 pm

oldhanke wrote:Thanks for the clips, richie43!

Indeed. Now go give AITB a few pennies for their hard work and amazing libraries.
richie43
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries