Login

AITB releases E.A.R. (Epic Acoustics Reverb)

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: AITB releases E.A.R. (Epic Acoustics Reverb)

Postby winrob » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:21 am

Cheers Richie. ;)
winrob
User Level III
User Level III
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:42 pm

Re: AITB releases E.A.R. (Epic Acoustics Reverb)

Postby richie43 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:35 am

Melon_Jack wrote:Well, now i hear a huuuge difference with DRY sample. This reverb is just... Space, deepness, it not about tail, it's perfect for making instrument or voice more far. And yeah, it's really perfect. So clean sound. Like a 2D and 3D)
Many many thanks!)

There are many presets in these libraries with longer tails. I just picked some random examples to show the quality of the sets. Like I keep saying, you can't go wrong if you buy one, two, or all. Throw a dart at the computer and whichever library you land on, buy it. It will be a great choice no matter what.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 4862
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA

Re: AITB releases E.A.R. (Epic Acoustics Reverb)

Postby Melon_Jack » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:44 am

I think, i'll buy all of E.A.R and Phonocamptica reverbs. Just sended letter about bundle)

BTW, how to register on analoginthebox.com? O___o
Sorry for my bad english =))
User avatar
Melon_Jack
Member
Member
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:55 am

Re: AITB releases E.A.R. (Epic Acoustics Reverb)

Postby richie43 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:13 pm

Melon_Jack wrote:I think, i'll buy all of E.A.R and Phonocamptica reverbs. Just sended letter about bundle)

BTW, how to register on analoginthebox.com? O___o

Just start an account and log in. The go to "My AITB" and find your account. Then you download the libraries. After you install, run each library once in your DAW (not each preset, lol), and close the DAW. In your nebulatemprepositories there will be the ser files that the presets generated when trying to load the first one. Still in your account on the AITB site, upload the ser with the authorize option fior each library. After it says it's done, download one of the options for the license. I always do the cross-platform one, and just put that in the same place you found the ser files. Done! It seems a bit bulky at first, but in the end, it is a small annoyance for them to feel a little protected.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 4862
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA

Re: AITB releases E.A.R. (Epic Acoustics Reverb)

Postby Melon_Jack » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:27 pm

richie43 wrote:
Melon_Jack wrote:I think, i'll buy all of E.A.R and Phonocamptica reverbs. Just sended letter about bundle)

BTW, how to register on analoginthebox.com? O___o

Just start an account and log in. The go to "My AITB" and find your account. Then you download the libraries. After you install, run each library once in your DAW (not each preset, lol), and close the DAW. In your nebulatemprepositories there will be the ser files that the presets generated when trying to load the first one. Still in your account on the AITB site, upload the ser with the authorize option fior each library. After it says it's done, download one of the options for the license. I always do the cross-platform one, and just put that in the same place you found the ser files. Done! It seems a bit bulky at first, but in the end, it is a small annoyance for them to feel a little protected.


That's all obvious. But i can't find where to start on aitb site. I don't see "register" button or something similar.
Sorry for my bad english =))
User avatar
Melon_Jack
Member
Member
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:55 am

Re: AITB releases E.A.R. (Epic Acoustics Reverb)

Postby richie43 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:53 pm

Good question...lol. They must have changed something, but you are right, I can't find it either..... Go to the "Company" option and send them a message. Sorry.....
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 4862
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA

Re: AITB releases E.A.R. (Epic Acoustics Reverb)

Postby Melon_Jack » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:23 am

It's OK) I'm confused too)) Also looking forward to Fate Bundle and then Mammoth EQ. Very positive reviews on this ones.
But registration.... And for some reason i cannot submit messages to AITB.. It's showing 403.
Sorry for my bad english =))
User avatar
Melon_Jack
Member
Member
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:55 am

Re: AITB releases E.A.R. (Epic Acoustics Reverb)

Postby richie43 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:24 pm

Melon_Jack wrote:It's OK) I'm confused too)) Also looking forward to Fate Bundle and then Mammoth EQ. Very positive reviews on this ones.
But registration.... And for some reason i cannot submit messages to AITB.. It's showing 403.


I just sent you a PM. :P
Good luck.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 4862
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA

Re: AITB releases E.A.R. (Epic Acoustics Reverb)

Postby oldhanke » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:24 pm

Thanks for the clips, richie43!
oldhanke
User Level II
User Level II
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:24 am

Re: AITB releases E.A.R. (Epic Acoustics Reverb)

Postby richie43 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:34 pm

oldhanke wrote:Thanks for the clips, richie43!


Indeed. Now go give AITB a few pennies for their hard work and amazing libraries.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 4862
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 12 guests