Login

AITB releases E.A.R. (Epic Acoustics Reverb)

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: AITB releases E.A.R. (Epic Acoustics Reverb)

Postby botus99 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:05 pm

The EAR Plates are the BEES-KNEES on drums! I'm wrapping up some drum tracks on an album today, hopefully, and when I loaded up the Drum Plate on the buss and the Snare Plate on the snare... yummy :mrgreen:

They all sound fantastic. Normally, I only use plates on drums/percussion or vocals. I haven't strayed outside that realm yet, but I can't wait to slap this on some vocals!
Win10 Pro 64 / i7 6700K / 16gb RAM / Reaper | Allen&Heath ZED-R16 / Echo AudiofirePre8
Nebula Ultimate - Ochre, Red, Charly, Tan, Orange, Blue, Navy, Purple, Amethyst, Lime, Sand, Pink, 2412, 7236, Titanium, Aquamarine, Coral
botus99
Expert
Expert

Postby mr.tele » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:51 pm

+1 botus99! Try 'em on guitars too, you may be surprised how good plates can sound on them. Especially electrics.
mr.tele
User Level X
User Level X

Postby botus99 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:26 am

mr.tele wrote:+1 botus99! Try 'em on guitars too, you may be surprised how good plates can sound on them. Especially electrics.

Don't need to twist my arm to try that :lol: I normally like halls for guitars, and the EAR Halls have that real estate covered. I'm working on a Rage Against The Machine meets early Red Hot Chili Peppers type band, that could serve well now that I think about it!
Win10 Pro 64 / i7 6700K / 16gb RAM / Reaper | Allen&Heath ZED-R16 / Echo AudiofirePre8
Nebula Ultimate - Ochre, Red, Charly, Tan, Orange, Blue, Navy, Purple, Amethyst, Lime, Sand, Pink, 2412, 7236, Titanium, Aquamarine, Coral
botus99
Expert
Expert

Postby deehope » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:00 am

Which library are people liking on vocals?
deehope
User Level X
User Level X

Postby richie43 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:30 am

deehope wrote:Which library are people liking on vocals?

All of them are good on any source, they are just different and emulating different hardware. But if you only buy one, it doesn't matter which regardless what kind of music you need it for. It's all about flavor; you can make an amazing stew with a few ingredients if that's what you have, but having more ingredients gives you more options for different flavors. Buy one and get to know it. As you become more able, get another.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Melon_Jack » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:04 pm

Is there some audio demos? Searching for good reverbs and want to hear some examples..
Sorry for my bad english =))
Melon_Jack

Postby fpoitevin » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:25 am

Just bought the plates... Just amazed, once again.
These libs are really the best reverbs I've ever used (I tried dozens of plugins). What I like is that if you choose the right program, you easily get a reverb that is part of the sound itself. The reverb disappears and you only have a sound in a real space.

Melon_Jack wrote:Is there some audio demos? Searching for good reverbs and want to hear some examples..
I understand your question, but you can really trust each of these libs, without any trial. The rooms would be my first choice for rock, jazz, funk, pop or every other style where you need to feel "in the room" with the instrument. This is the lib I use the most.

Halls would be great for more acoustic things like orchestral music.

Plates can be used everywhere.
fpoitevin
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby richie43 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:28 am

Melon_Jack wrote:Is there some audio demos? Searching for good reverbs and want to hear some examples..

I used to post demos for these, but for real..... these are so cheap and amazing, just but 1 library. I promise that it will be AT LEAST worth your money, lol. These are all awesome, you can't go wrong.
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Melon_Jack » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:43 am

OK) Then i want bundle of ALL reverbs from AITB)) If you say what they all gorgeous))
Sorry for my bad english =))
Melon_Jack

Postby richie43 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:55 am

I will post some very simple audio clips if I can make it happen. But I do think that if you actually have the pennies to spend, buy as many of them as you can without hurting your bank account. They are indeed gorgeous.
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries