Login

AITB releases E.A.R. (Epic Acoustics Reverb)

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: AITB releases E.A.R. (Epic Acoustics Reverb)

Postby richie43 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:16 pm

scopus wrote:i know developer doesnt want to say but could someone pleaaase give hint to what reverb this is modelled after? maybe first letter or something :) im on a budget so dont knwo if this is what im looking for and think its crucial in knowing what device im using when selecting reverbs for sounds, thanks

I don't mean to be a spoiler for AITB, but I feel obligated to "spill the beans" here...... Here is the illustrious hardware we are all loving so much.....

So sorry AITB, I am sorry I had to finally tell them..... :lol:
Attachments
ratshck-reverb1.jpg
ratshck-reverb1.jpg (36.67 KiB) Viewed 538 times
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 4857
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA

Re: AITB releases E.A.R. (Epic Acoustics Reverb)

Postby scopus » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:23 pm

nino wrote:AITB said that they will not reveal what unit it is.
As long as it sounds like this, I really don't care what it is.
It could be some cheapo-unrecognized-underestimated piece of gear or some famous-expensive...
As I said before..I'm waiting for full library which (if other parts are as good as Rooms and Halls) will be my goto reverb.


im not concerned if its an expensive or cheap unit, and from the comments im sure this is a really good one, but must consider that every reverb unit has its own personality which ive come accustomed/familiar to many over the years so if i knew what unit this was and if i used it before id know how to properly apply them within my mixes, And there's some personalities i already have access to so wouldn't need this and theres some im looking for. if no one wants to post please someone pm me, thanks
scopus
User Level I
User Level I
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:37 pm

Re: AITB releases E.A.R. (Epic Acoustics Reverb)

Postby RJHollins » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:37 pm

D*mn Richie ... that was my secret weapon !

The 'analogue world' will never be the same :o
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2627
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Re: AITB releases E.A.R. (Epic Acoustics Reverb)

Postby richie43 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:46 pm

scopus wrote:
nino wrote:AITB said that they will not reveal what unit it is.
As long as it sounds like this, I really don't care what it is.
It could be some cheapo-unrecognized-underestimated piece of gear or some famous-expensive...
As I said before..I'm waiting for full library which (if other parts are as good as Rooms and Halls) will be my goto reverb.


im not concerned if its an expensive or cheap unit, and from the comments im sure this is a really good one, but must consider that every reverb unit has its own personality which ive come accustomed/familiar to many over the years so if i knew what unit this was and if i used it before id know how to properly apply them within my mixes, And there's some personalities i already have access to so wouldn't need this and theres some im looking for. if no one wants to post please someone pm me, thanks


What you say makes sense, but if you do have access to a similar unit (hardware, plugin, or library), I can bet that, like hardware, each one is different. But the bottom line for me is that at the fair price these are, why worry about whether or not you have something like it, have heard it before, etc. I have used 2 "identical" pieces of hardware before, even side by side, and found different uses for each because of certain nuances. I don't mean to be too sarcastic, but the real issue is that as of right now, AITB is not interested in telling us what hardware this is, and these sound amazing, so....... just buy a set and put them to use.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 4857
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA

Re: AITB releases E.A.R. (Epic Acoustics Reverb)

Postby richie43 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:47 pm

RJHollins wrote:D*mn Richie ... that was my secret weapon !

The 'analogue world' will never be the same :o


Ha ha!! There are no more secrets here!! Bwahahaha :twisted:
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 4857
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA

Re: AITB releases E.A.R. (Epic Acoustics Reverb)

Postby ericus » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:57 pm

RJHollins wrote:D*mn Richie ... that was my secret weapon !

The 'analogue world' will never be the same :o


Oh no! The prices are gonna explode on ebay... :twisted:
ericus
Member
Member
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:37 pm

Re: AITB releases E.A.R. (Epic Acoustics Reverb)

Postby beingmf3 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:38 pm

ericus wrote:Oh no! The prices are gonna explode on ebay... :twisted:


I'm the flowerpotman and I bought them AAAALLLLL :lol:
User avatar
beingmf3
Member
Member
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:32 pm

Re: AITB releases E.A.R. (Epic Acoustics Reverb)

Postby richie43 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:05 pm

beingmf3 wrote:
ericus wrote:Oh no! The prices are gonna explode on ebay... :twisted:


I'm the flowerpotman and I bought them AAAALLLLL :lol:


Not all of them.... I actually have one of those radio shack/realistic cheapo reverbs......
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 4857
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA

Re: AITB releases E.A.R. (Epic Acoustics Reverb)

Postby ericus » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:01 pm

richie43 wrote:
beingmf3 wrote:
ericus wrote:Oh no! The prices are gonna explode on ebay... :twisted:


I'm the flowerpotman and I bought them AAAALLLLL :lol:


Not all of them.... I actually have one of those radio shack/realistic cheapo reverbs......


Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!! How much do you want for it? I NEED it !!!!! :twisted:
ericus
Member
Member
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:37 pm

Re: AITB releases E.A.R. (Epic Acoustics Reverb)

Postby richie43 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:05 pm

All jokes aside, I am serious, I actually DO have one of these quaint little things. They don't sound all so good, but are awesome if you need something dirty and cheap, as in low budget dub reggae, lo-fi. Very weird little unit.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 4857
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: rogson1 and 13 guests