Login

The Peak 200A EQ Acqua VST - CDSoundMaster!!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

The Peak 200A EQ Acqua VST - CDSoundMaster!!!

Postby cdsoundmaster » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:40 am

CDS is pleased to announce the release of our new stand-alone plug-in,
The Peak 200A EQ VST.
The Peak includes two plug-ins;
The Peak High, and The Peak Low.
The Peak High provides all mid-high and high frequency boost, and The Peak Low provides the low shelf boost and cut.
We have also created a special Free version of The Peak High so you can try it with your DAW before you buy. This provides a limited +8dB gain of 5kHz and 10kHz at full recording quality and no time limit.

If you are a Peak 200A EQ for Nebula Pro Customer, please email us for your special discount on the VST.
Please let us know the email that was used to make your purchase.

If you are interested in The Peak for Nebula Pro, email us for your special discount and let us know if you would also like the new VST.

For the manual, the Free version of The Peak VST, and to purchase, please visit the following:
http://cdsoundmaster.com/site/cds-softw ... lugin.html
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Re: The Peak 200A EQ Acqua VST - CDSoundMaster!!!

Postby vicnestE » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:04 pm

Looking cool. Thank you for the free demo.
I might get The Peak itself later.

Also, I believe I saw the "The Peak High so you can try it with your DAW before you buy. This provides a limited +8dB gain of 5kHz and 10kHz at full recording quality and no time limit." here for the first time.
It's easier to see the limitation of demo version right on the website.
vicnestE
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:14 pm

Everyone here knows that I am particularly fond of CDSM's Nebula libraries, Aqua plugins, and their main developer Michael. So me posting opinions on any of the libraries and plugins may seem biased. But I am not a liar and would never lead people astray here, I only say positive things about audio tools that i think are great. This new Peak aqua plugin is awesome. I can't explain why, but any aqua version of something that i may already have the Nebula version of always ends up replacing the Nebula version in my work-flow. They seem to load faster for me, and maybe as much as I don't like to admit it, I love the change of pace of working with an actual GUI. And Michael's GUI's on all of his aqua plugins are stunning, in my opinion. But let's not forget the important thing.... THE SOUND. After half a day of playing with this, it is already all over the very cool African pop project that I am currently working on. This is a great collection, and easy to use. Boost, cut, sweeten, whatever you want. This eq has not sounded bad on anything I have put it on. I particularly love what it does on the low end; big bottom without the "woofy" feel. At least check out the very useful free demo; that alone attests to Michael's generosity and serious intent with this plugin suite.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby piperboy » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:23 am

Very sweet eq! And I agree Richie... The aqua version is so much nicer to work with. Love it
piperboy
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Return to 3rd party libraries