Login

AITB W735 EQ (Aqua VST)

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: AITB W735 EQ (Aqua VST)

Postby marcpinol » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:12 pm

Ok, I'll try that. But now I'm having a new problem that I haven't in 32 bit. When I open an instance of W735EQ in Ableton 8.2.5 (32 bit) or Samplitude Pro X (64 bit) both programs crashes :-(

In 32 everything was so easy with this plug, damn...
marcpinol
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby richie43 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:36 pm

I didn't see that you had moved to a new system, i thought you moved to a 64bit DAW software. Oops. Did you upload the new ser, get the new aut, and put it with your ser file? Because if not, it will certainly not work. As was said, if you are on a different system than the other install, the ser and aut file are not going to work.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby marcpinol » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:26 pm

I can't upload the new .ser, I have a message that says "file too large", even though it's only 1kb. Anyway, system keeps crashing, so I erased the VST.

I tried to download the file again, but I can't (I have to contact with developer). I guess it's the same file I have in my computer, but I just don't know, everything is working perfect in x64 except this...
marcpinol
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby Grim » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:45 pm

You don't say whether you had successfully re-authorised...is the plug opening in anything?

I tried to download the file again, but I can't. I guess it's the same file I have in my computer, but I just don't know,

You mean the Aut file?....this is whatever is generated from the last serial you managed to upload.
Or if you mean the installer then yes it's the same....you need to select 64 or 32bit plugs & point them to the correct folders...are you sure you did this correctly on your new install.

As to the website ser upload...maybe try a different browser? Are you doing it on the same machine you used before?
I can't confirm if it's working as I've run out of authorisation requests.
Grim

Postby marcpinol » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:11 pm

Grim wrote:You mean the Aut file?....this is whatever is generated from the last serial you managed to upload.
Or if you mean the installer then yes it's the same....you need to select 64 or 32bit plugs & point them to the correct folders...are you sure you did this correctly on your new install.

As to the website ser upload...maybe try a different browser? Are you doing it on the same machine you used before?
I can't confirm if it's working as I've run out of authorisation requests.

Yeah, the Aut file. I tried with Firefox and Google Chrome, I'm still having the problem. Everything I did is correct, it's just an installer... I'm installing software everyday, and I installed tons of plugs since I upgraded the system. This is the only one I'm having problems with, it's just because of the Aut file.
marcpinol
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby Arne » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:41 am

Same problem here, the W735 EQ will not authorize anymore, stuck in the final stage of mixing with a not so happy customer :-( I am about to delete it from all my projects and write it off as a total loss of time and money regardsless how good it sounds. My harddrive and system is the same, no changes done, .ser file uploaded and .aut downloaded, executed and installed. DAW run in admin mode, still the problem remains
Arne
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby Mirco » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:37 am

Arne wrote:Same problem here, the W735 EQ will not authorize anymore, stuck in the final stage of mixing with a not so happy customer :-( I am about to delete it from all my projects and write it off as a total loss of time and money regardsless how good it sounds. My harddrive and system is the same, no changes done, .ser file uploaded and .aut downloaded, executed and installed. DAW run in admin mode, still the problem remains

hello arne,

at first we're very sorry that your authorization also gone inactive. we're on the path of investigating the problem and will find a solution very soon. can you please send me a newly created .ser-file (after a re-install) to mirco@analoginthebox.com

i will try to authorize it offline and will see if thats works. hopefully it will do so!

once again, we're sorry for the problems with the authorization.

ciao
mirco //analoginthebox.com
Mirco

Postby Arne » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:56 am

email sent :-)
Arne
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby marcpinol » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:34 pm

If it works, please tell something. I won't install it in my system until it's solved. I love this EQ really much, is simply superb, but I'm in the middle of a huge project right now and I can't test again and again...
marcpinol
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby Mirco » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:52 pm

hi again,

niklas and me are working on the new updated version, if its works, you will have a working copy again this evening!

ciao
mirco
Mirco

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries