Login

AITB W735 EQ (Aqua VST)

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: AITB W735 EQ (Aqua VST)

Postby Grim » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:28 pm

No demo version...no working paid for version, no response from support, no mixing done today & no idea what else to try....Aarghhhh!
Grim

Postby richie43 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:40 pm

Grim wrote:Hi Giancarlo.

Thanks for response.

Nebula is still working fine...& no change to system time.

@Rich....when did you install....just to rule out a 3 day authorisation expiry of some sort.

Thanks.

I installed the first day it was released. Probably within the first hour.... I am a Nebula/Aqua junkie I guess. I just checked my emails and it says October 4th,around 3:00pm in Central US time. So I've had it for 6 days and no issues. I've had trouble getting in touch with them too, so I was given another email to use, for Mirco Reimer, one of the AITB guys.
Here that is;

mirco@analoginthebox.com

Your situation is odd, sorry it's working out this way.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby Grim » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:42 pm

Thanks again Richie.

Will try this address.
Grim

Postby giancarlo » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:46 pm

no it doesn't expire. Did you move something? does it load in empty songs?
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby Grim » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:55 pm

Am in contact now...thanks for the help.
Grim

Postby Grim » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:04 pm

giancarlo wrote:no it doesn't expire. Did you move something? does it load in empty songs?

Moved nothing that should have any effect.
It loads the gui but after the sample load it switches off & is inoperable.

Pretty sure it is an authorisation issue & for some reason my system is being seen as different than it was when I ran authorisation.

Niklas has responded & forwarded to Mirco as he is out of town...& as Mirco was the main developer of this, I'm sure I'll be up & running soon.
Grim

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:01 pm

I was very much like "Oh, when's this coming for mac?" but thinking about it, I guess it's almost useless (as other "Acqua's" and I can tell you why:

Unless someone comes up with an Acqua based plugin with MORE THAN ONE BAND, it only makes sense for ppl, that don't use/own Nebula.

Such a long time and nobody has come up with that yet - bummer tbh! That and the microkernels thing is something I personally long for, more than any new library, program, vintage EQ etc....

Just thinking out loud :)

Postby futur2 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:44 pm

miro wrote:I was very much like "Oh, when's this coming for mac?" but thinking about it, I guess it's almost useless (as other "Acqua's" and I can tell you why:

Unless someone comes up with an Acqua based plugin with MORE THAN ONE BAND, it only makes sense for ppl, that don't use/own Nebula.

Such a long time and nobody has come up with that yet - bummer tbh! That and the microkernels thing is something I personally long for, more than any new library, program, vintage EQ etc....

yup, you name it!
futur2

Postby marcpinol » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:10 pm

miro wrote:I was very much like "Oh, when's this coming for mac?" but thinking about it, I guess it's almost useless (as other "Acqua's" and I can tell you why:

Yeah, I was thinking the same. Anyway, I bought it and I have to say that is an amazing EQ.
marcpinol
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby enriquesilveti » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:02 pm

Grim wrote:My W735 has stopped initialising suddenly....If you are using it you may want to make sure your W735s are working when opening a mix that has them loaded.

It was 4 days since I authorised. Not sure if this has any relevance. I tried re-running the authorisation process & even reinstalled but no change.

So now I have a dilemma: Do I assume AITB will respond quickly with a fix or do I scrap all the eq work I did with the plug & replace with something else so I can keep working?

Frustrating!

AITB report some issues with AUT and extra HDDs conected thru USB/FW. In addition sometimes run a windows registry cleaner helps like Piriform ccleaner portable v 3.00.
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
RME UFX | PS Lyra2 | SD USBPre2
VM U15 | VM W10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries