Login

My DIY Hamptone JFet Preamp Mic/Line (Free!)

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

My DIY Hamptone JFet Preamp Mic/Line (Free!)

Postby tunca » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:11 pm

I have some DIY gears and i will sample them for free.First one is Hamptone JFet Preamp.I hope you like...

Line

Image

Image

Mic

Image

Image

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/91809016/Hamptone_JFet_Mic%26Line.rar
tunca
User Level X
User Level X
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:44 pm

Re: My DIY Hamptone JFet Preamp Mic/Line (Free!)

Postby richie43 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:25 pm

Very cool tunca!! I love this about the Nebula user community. :mrgreen:
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 4868
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA

Re: My DIY Hamptone JFet Preamp Mic/Line (Free!)

Postby tunca » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:20 pm

richie43 wrote:Very cool tunca!! I love this about the Nebula user community. :mrgreen:


I hope you like it ;)

I try to sampling my all gears but i'm going crazy! I can't sample my EQs.Results make me crazy.And your statu is expert :mrgreen: Maybe you can help.

It's my topic about sampling my pultec clone.And i added some presets to you understand my results.

http://www.acustica-audio.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=25325

If you help me,i will be really happy! I'm begging you :oops: :mrgreen:
tunca
User Level X
User Level X
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:44 pm

Re: My DIY Hamptone JFet Preamp Mic/Line (Free!)

Postby richie43 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:34 pm

Ha ha. My "expert" status is most likely because I am a blabber mouth on forums and have been give that status because of my obnoxiously high post count. I am not a NAT guru, I have done very little sampling. I have beta tested and used Nebula (and much of the actual gear sampled), but very very little sampling...... sorry. :roll:
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 4868
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA

Re: My DIY Hamptone JFet Preamp Mic/Line (Free!)

Postby tunca » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:44 pm

richie43 wrote:Ha ha. My "expert" status is most likely because I am a blabber mouth on forums and have been give that status because of my obnoxiously high post count. I am not a NAT guru, I have done very little sampling. I have beta tested and used Nebula (and much of the actual gear sampled), but very very little sampling...... sorry. :roll:


Now i have to kill myself :evil:
tunca
User Level X
User Level X
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:44 pm

Re: My DIY Hamptone JFet Preamp Mic/Line (Free!)

Postby richie43 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:17 am

tunca wrote:
richie43 wrote:Ha ha. My "expert" status is most likely because I am a blabber mouth on forums and have been give that status because of my obnoxiously high post count. I am not a NAT guru, I have done very little sampling. I have beta tested and used Nebula (and much of the actual gear sampled), but very very little sampling...... sorry. :roll:


Now i have to kill myself :evil:


There are others on this forum that know quite a bit about sampling.... Have you tried sending a message to Henry, timp, cupwise, yr,........?
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 4868
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA

Re: My DIY Hamptone JFet Preamp Mic/Line (Free!)

Postby tunca » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:41 pm

richie43 wrote:
tunca wrote:
richie43 wrote:Ha ha. My "expert" status is most likely because I am a blabber mouth on forums and have been give that status because of my obnoxiously high post count. I am not a NAT guru, I have done very little sampling. I have beta tested and used Nebula (and much of the actual gear sampled), but very very little sampling...... sorry. :roll:


Now i have to kill myself :evil:


There are others on this forum that know quite a bit about sampling.... Have you tried sending a message to Henry, timp, cupwise, yr,........?


Thanks!

I will try what you say.
tunca
User Level X
User Level X
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:44 pm


Return to 3rd party libraries

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests