Login

B.A.TECH. 480L Plate&Room (Donate&Download)

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: B.A.TECH. 480L Plate&Room (Donate&Download)

Postby richie43 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:48 pm

Yeah, I was one of the people who donated, and I am logging in here because I just got an email from PayPal saying that my donation was just refunded and I was confused. Hey cactuseskimo: What encouraged you to accuse tunca of sampling a plugin? Do you have some inside info that we don't have....? :roll:
I actually didn't read tunca's website, so I don't know where the samples come from. But I do know that I have gotten his free stuff and they sound good, wherever they came from, and I donated to him out of faith and community support. So I hope people are happy, now he's not making a penny from these. Gee, maybe Henry will return all of our money too, heaven knows that neither him or his charity need the money.... :roll: :shock: I bet that the charity doesn't even exist.... I call fraud.... (I AM TOTALLY KIDDING AND AM BEING SARCASTIC, BY THE WAY)
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby dagovitsj » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:48 pm

@ tunca: I can understand that you are offended by the comment from cactuseskimo, but I hope you will rethink and sell this library as you planned. You deserve all the support this community can give you. Probably not so much money, but I don't think you should give it away for free. I reckon you have used a lot of hours, and some more to finish this library.

We need all our developers, big or small - that's what keep this wonderful Nebula-technology going forward.

I visited your webpage to purchase it, and the Dropbox-message told me that the account was temporarily disabled. I reckon that means a lot of people are interested in your stuff.

Meaning: open the donation/paypal-thing again, and get the money you deserve!

Warm greetings!
|Win 7-64bit | Reaper 4. x64, Cubase 6.5.3., 64 & 32 bit | RAM:16 GB | CPU: Intel Core i5 760@ 2,8 GHz | Samsung SSD 830 (256 GB) | WD: Black harddisks | Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT Graphics Accelerator | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4 |Nebula 3 Pro |
dagovitsj
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby tunca » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:09 pm

Thanks for blessings dagovitsj.

But i decided i will give all Nebula libraries for free.

People are really cruel.

And my first target is not selling plugin or libraries.I'm just musician.I will sampling gears what i need and i will give you for free.

I'm really tired.

Thanks.
tunca
User Level X
User Level X

Postby richie43 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:34 am

tunca wrote:Thanks for blessings dagovitsj.

People are really cruel.

And my first target is not selling plugin or libraries.I'm just musician.I will sampling gears what i need and i will give you for free.

I'm really tired.

Thanks.

You are kind, a gentleman, and a very generous person. I even have some of your simple algo plugins, thanks for adding to my audio tool-set!! Go get some rest, for your body and soul.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby ericus » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:49 am

tunca wrote:Thanks for blessings dagovitsj.

People are really cruel.

I'm really tired.

Thanks.

Indeed...we live in a strange world... :roll:

On a side note, I'm reading a great book right now called Malignant Self-Love, Narcissism Revisited. If you feel out of place being a nice and generous person and you wonder why the people you just helped are stabbing you in the back, you ought to read this book.
ericus

Postby Owen » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:35 pm

ericus wrote:
tunca wrote:
People are really cruel.

On a side note, I'm reading a great book right now called Malignant Self-Love, Narcissism Revisited. If you feel out of place being a nice and generous person and you wonder why the people you just helped are stabbing you in the back, you ought to read this book.

There is an idiom that goes like this:

"No good deed goes unpunished".

I used to give some things away for free myself and it was hard sometimes when people would send me abuse.

As a moderator here, when I first saw what was happening with this thread I had a few thoughts. One of these being that the individual who started the negative spiral here has had more than his fair share of good will from this community.

Tunca, I realise english probably isn't your first language, but so far, from what I see you've done nothing wrong. If you want to make Nebula presets, it's your business. If you want to sell or give them away it's upto you. In this instance, I would suggest not making any rash decisions today. Relax for a week or so and have a think about what you really want to do with what you're making and how you spend your time.

Owen ;)
Owen
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby dwagrimm » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:04 pm

Owen wrote:
ericus wrote:
tunca wrote:
People are really cruel.

There is an idiom that goes like this:

"No good deed goes unpunished".

I used to give some things away for free myself and it was hard sometimes when people would send me abuse.

As a moderator here, when I first saw what was happening with this thread I had a few thoughts. One of these being that the individual who started the negative spiral here has had more than his fair share of good will from this community.

Tunca, I realise english probably isn't your first language, but so far, from what I see you've done nothing wrong. If you want to make Nebula presets, it's your business. If you want to sell or give them away it's upto you. In this instance, I would suggest not making any rash decisions today. Relax for a week or so and have a think about what you really want to do with what you're making and how you spend your time.

Owen ;)

...thats the best way. can´t say it better. tunca relax and go ahead. bad feelings goes out...
a lot people are here with full of respect to all active nebula members and developers.
dwagrimm
User Level IX
User Level IX

Postby cactuseskimo » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:33 am

Yowsers! I'm very sorry that I somehow mistakenly interpreted these presets as being from software. Even if they were, I was just offering some food for thought. I didn't mean to ruin anyone's day, and sorry for my misunderstanding about what was for sale here.
cactuseskimo
User Level IV
User Level IV

Postby cactuseskimo » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:42 am

There was some discussion on page 3 that gave me the impression it was software. I see now I misunderstood somewhat due in part to English not being the op's first language. My apologies to Tunca. I'm not sure why you reacted the way you did by refunding people money if my software comment was completely incorrect. You should rightly be compensated for your hard, honest work.
cactuseskimo
User Level IV
User Level IV

Previous

Return to 3rd party libraries